SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Goose Island Bourbon County Stout, Sir Isaac's edition with my daughter/benefactor!
Smile

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Harpoon IPA

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38657 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Currently working on a Stone Brewing Tangerine Express Hazy IPA. I’ve enjoyed pretty much everything I’ve tried from Stone.

Posts: 740 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Where is Stone Brewing?

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38657 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hamm's. I went to a store looking for Smithwick's Red Ale, and no St. Patrick's Day type brews were available except for Guiness. Going to try another place tomorrow for it.

Posts: 3214 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
^^^ Where is Stone Brewing?

Their HQ is in Escondido, CA, though I’ve never been. Their flagship Stone IPA is one of my favorites.

Posts: 740 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
A little Knob Creek 9 Yr. A little Laphroig Fino Cask.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An Irish Red Ale from Casita Brewing Company, Wilson, NC. The Red Ale of Ulster. Local vendor had it, but no Smithwick's. Quite frothy when the can was opened.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
New Belgium Voodoo Ranger Imperial IPA

Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Club Soda with a slice of lemon.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
It's a peat kind of night for me. A bit of Ardbeg 10, followed by the Ardbeg "Oogie", and finishing with a wee dram of my fav peated whisky of all-time, the 2019 Laphroaig Cairdeas (Port).

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
A frosty home brew ale, but I have a nice IPA that will be ready to dry hop tomorrow then into a keg in about a week. Can't wait to taste this guy ! It should be extra hoppy, just the way I like my IPA's

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knob Creek small batch bourbon......a fine drink!!

Posts: 6614 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Little Gingerbread happening.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight; Smithwick's Red Ale. Some to drink, some for broth in making a nice stew.

Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In a clean glass.

A good vintage: Exp 12/24

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Guess I'm kinda bland. A glass of Franzia Chillable Red box wine.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1864 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1792 small batch bourbon.

Posts: 6614 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Weller Special Reserve

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post