SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Fat Tire on tap.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I cracked one of these to have with the grilled chicken sammich I made and it is tasty. Beautiful weather today so they both went down good Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
Eagle Rare. Pretty smooth bourbon.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
Founder's Porter...I like this but it's far beyond a regular porter. A lot of coffee, some chocolate and a fair amount of alcohol.

I think I will have another just to confirm my suspicions.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1589 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Grgich Hills Essence

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knob Creek and ice!!! Yum

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Margaritas on the patio! (First nice sunny day in a while.)

Posts: 6391 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Rowan's Creek. Its quite nice but making me thirsty for rye. And a small pour of Red Bush whilst watching the Spurs lose. Frown

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
King Street IPA, Anchorage, AK.

Posts: 6128 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Been on an ESB kick lately. Bought a couple 6-packs of Redhook ESB, then tonight a bomber of Elysian the Wise ESB. It is tasty!

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After a Fat Tire on draft, this:

Rather good.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
The Botanist gin. A co-worker recommended this as the best gin she's ever had... from Islay, Scotland. Juniper and other botanicals found on the island.

In one of those glasses that have molded ice forms.

It's damn hot outside.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1589 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Half a day late reporting, but last evening I enjoyed a glass of Russell's 10 year-aged bourbon with a large, black Dominican cigar to quietly celebrate my 65th birthday. I am now officially and old fart.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5291 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Also rather good.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
I am barrel aging some moonshine for my dads birthday. Every week I sample it.

It's coming along nicely.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:
I am barrel aging some moonshine for my dads birthday. Every week I sample it.

It's coming along nicely.

That should be damned good. What barrel did you get?

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Spent the entire day turning gas into noise on the Harley.
Now for some refreshments.
This Pranqster tastes a lot like Tank 7!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Found this in the back of the beer cabinet & it's still tastes fantastic !!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Knob Creek small batch.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coronado Brewing Company Stingray IPA. A very nice double.

Posts: 744 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post