SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Old Rasputin, and a sip of Robert Burns Single Malt.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
2 fingers of Buffalo Trace Bourbon over a ice cube as a birthday present to myself. ......................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Chocolate milk.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Juices from having made a fruit salad a few days ago. I drain all the juices from the canned fruits when I combine them, and substitute a cup of lemon juice (used first to contain the cut apple and banana pieces, then all dumped into the salad). The combined juices are very tasty and there is enough for several glass-fulls.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Once again, Costco does not disappoint!

La Gritona Reposado Tequila, 80 proof in a unique blown glass bottle (recycled glass no less) small batch goodness.

I am not a big drinker and have been meaning to pick up some tequila as I am almost out. Last year I got more “serious” about Bourbon so decided to up the game for tequila as well.

At Costco today I noticed this, did a quick internet search and it gets good reviews so took a chance.

Very nice, smooth, tequila that sips easy. Will probably grab another bottle while it is still available as you can never count on Costco to have something like this on an ongoing basis.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA. Chilled.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Bitburger Festbier, then about 2 fingers of Maker's 46.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Larceny Barrel Proof over ice

Amazingly smooth for 126.6 proof!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Company Christmas party last night.
Redemption Rye Old Fashioned, may have had a few.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15316 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
White rum Mohito

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Redemption Wheated Bourbon was in my whiskey advent calendar today. Very tasty

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Once again, Costco does not disappoint!

La Gritona Reposado Tequila, 80 proof in a unique blown glass bottle (recycled glass no less) small batch goodness.

I am not a big drinker and have been meaning to pick up some tequila as I am almost out. Last year I got more “serious” about Bourbon so decided to up the game for tequila as well.

At Costco today I noticed this, did a quick internet search and it gets good reviews so took a chance.

Very nice, smooth, tequila that sips easy. Will probably grab another bottle while it is still available as you can never count on Costco to have something like this on an ongoing basis.

I always thought doing shots of tequila was like drinking rubbing alcohol, until I tried some top shelf….

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1128 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Lagunitas IPA for me.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Suntory Roku Gin, simple syrup, lime juice and mint. On ice.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Bushmill's Black over a single cube

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Modelo Negra

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Woodford Double Oaked

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
We’ll since today is a special day…Happy Birthday to me!

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!!

meanwhile, tonight,

a STFU, (delicious Stout)

https://www.beeradvocate.com/b...rofile/30284/537863/

aged it a bit,

and a shot of Woodford

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post