SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Watching the Tigers have their way with the Mariners while enjoying some Butcher's Cut Straight Bourbon Whiskey from the Detroit City Distillery served on the rocks. Really good stuff.

Posts: 430 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
I'll be the odd man out. I'm drinking carbonated water. Last December I came to the realization that I was drinking WAY too much. I stopped cold turkey. Since then, I lost 15 lbs. and feel great now.

Posts: 590 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I would live to lose 15 lbs by quitting alcohol, like Lunasee did. The problem with that plan is that I have maybe two or three drinks a month, so eliminating those probably won't make any difference in my weight.

I'm 6'3" and hovering around 210 lbs. Wife and I were joking about this; when we first met, fifty years ago, I weighed 155 and didn't cast much of a shadow on a sunny day.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31374 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
My order of 12 cases of Warlock arrived !
Means Gall is around the corner !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6941 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wild Turkey 101 bourbon for happy hour!!

Posts: 6707 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
12 ounces of Michelob ultra mixed with 4 ounces of spicey Bloody Mary mix for the first one.with my wife
Then off to my usual Beam with a little clear soda floated over it. she will stay with ultra

FRIDAY NIGHT CHEERS.

Posts: 1622 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Grumpy: I guess it goes with out saying that the Warlock is now a favorite over a skid full of Sam's Octoberfest in the Garage? Smile

Posts: 835 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jgerge222:
Grumpy: I guess it goes with out saying that the Warlock is now a favorite over a skid full of Sam's Octoberfest in the Garage? Smile

Since getting into blacksmithing I can no longer store beer in my shop as the temps soar to 110+ when the forges are running & take forever to cool down afterwards.
So I have to make do with storing a few cases in our gym.
After having Covid OctoberFest tastes like crap.
That was crunching as it was about all I cared to drink .

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6941 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Red Trolley ale chasing down a Marguerite pizza.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13081 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
Re-watching the Old Man in prep for Season 2 while drinking a hefty pour of Chianti. Dark cherry with a subtle earthiness. So good..

Watch your six and be well tonight my brothers.

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1592 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post

Old fashioned with BT.

Posts: 3813 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Old Nation M-43 hazy IPA tonight after my second day working NASCAR at Michigan International Speedway

Posts: 11285 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For Sunday, a Knob Creek 10 year old small batch bourbon.

Posts: 6707 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Penelope Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Toasted Barrel Finish
Char-5
Toast-Heavy
Proof-100
Age-5 Years
Batch#-23-301

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wild Turkey Rare Breed

You don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows.

Posts: 19 | Location: NW FL  | Registered: February 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13854 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Tonight I'm celebrating. It didn't make it to 90°.

Blanton's (3-21-24, barrel 741 Bottle #253)

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7271 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Very nice, sir!

God bless America.

Posts: 13854 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
last night was a local (legend's west coast IPA) and an almost local (Bold Mariner) IPA

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10565 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
tonight was Dogfish Head Gin and Tonics

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10565 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post