SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Tonight I'll have one or two Hofbrau Munchen Winter Spezials.

Posts: 3210 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I’ve recently gotten “into” bourbon and now have the habit of checking the booze cabinet every time I go to the grocery store.

Today’s haul includes my first two bottles of Rye ever. My bottle of Buffalo Trace is at the halfway mark, so bought a bottle of Four Roses as a GP bourbon for mixed drinks once the BT is gone.

Just cracked open the Sazerac and gave it a try neat. Really liked it, very smooth with nice flavors and finish. Mixed with whiskey sour mix and Pepsi it is just as good (maybe even better?) than Straight Bourbon.

Can’t wait to try the Templeton and see how it compares.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10922 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that the obligatory California sparkling wine (not really champagne, as purists insist) is finished to mark my govt. retirement date: Hamm's. One of my faves from the college years. With The B-52s Greatest Hits playing on CD. Midnight toast will be Hamm's. Wink Gotta go; "Rock Lobster" just started playing!

My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Starting this New Years Eve off with the absolute best Abby Ale I’ve ever had.
St. Bernardus ABT 12 … & a Guardian Tactical Recon for Protection! Wink

Happy New Year Everyone!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Garrison Brothers Bourbon

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8349 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Whistle Pig Rye

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Johnnie Walker Black Label. Picked up a bottle for the impending snow event.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 3590 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Last bit of a bottle of Bookers.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Ardbeg Wee Beastie, and Kilbeggan Small Batch Rye. Cold weather warmers.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5961 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
A friend brought over a growler filled with a local 8% double oatmeal stout this afternoon. I'm finishing it off now. Delicious!

God bless America.

Posts: 13481 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1792 small batch bourbon.

Posts: 6612 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
1792 small batch bourbon.

Good call, sir!!

God bless America.

Posts: 13481 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another Johnnie Walker Black Label night.

Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Late this afternoon, after replenishing/stacking my firewood for the third time this Winter, I decided I'd like to enjoy having a bourbon (or two) this evening but was out. Living close to nothing I drove some miles to the local gas station/farm store/Subway/convenience store/ liquor store. Choices were limited and overpriced but I left with a bottle of Four Roses Single Barrel which I'm just now pouring over a couple ice cubes. Smile

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7063 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very Old Barton. Best budget bourbon I have found.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:

Ever have a chance to check out their brewery LB?

Used to live about a mile away, spent many lunches trying their different seasonal beers.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6296 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Had a little get together with some former coworkers to celebrate my retirement today. Got two very different alcohol based gifts.

The first a VERY good, homemade hooch derived from Everclear, peach, and cinnamon- DAYUM! surprisingly smooth and sweet sipping treat.

The other was a bottle of Whistle Pig 6 year 100% Rye. Also very good and smooth for 96+ proof. Very good day, finishing it off with the WP.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10922 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post