SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Picked up a bottle of Elijah Craig Small Batch today after hearing many good comments about it.

Cracked it open and liking it so far.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EC is one of my favorite bourbons. A little ice in a glass and you are set.

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Enjoy that.. it's good..

quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Picked up a bottle of Elijah Craig Small Batch today after hearing many good comments about it.

Cracked it open and liking it so far.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Russell's Reserve 10 YO. Gordon's Gin. In that order.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5053 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Decided to try Captain Morgan's Long Island Ice Tea, tasty!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse Rye!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
Rittenhouse Rye!

I see what you did there. I wish I had some on hand too so I could partake

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Toasting Justice tonight with Woodinville Straight Bourbon, this one is for you Kyle!

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Whiskey Sour tonight

My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Fox in Stout tonight, with a full titanium battle bronze Hinderer XM18 as a side kick.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A classic Old Fashioned.

I don't know why, but I just wanted an Old Fashioned. It just felt right.

I can say, it was a good call, and it was perfect.

ARman.

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Went a little crazy today picking up four bottles of juice.

Tonight the Eagle Rare won the coin toss, first time having it, and it is as good as everyone says.

posted Hide Post
I went to my local liquor store(Wine and More) today to pick up a 1.75 Ltr. of Elijah Craig bourbon. They had NONE!! I ask the manager about some and he told me the distillery has the bourbon, but do not have any 1.75 Ltr. bottles!! I wonder if the bottles come from China or another country and are sitting on one of those ships out in the bay waiting to be unloaded. I was "forced" to purchase a 750 cc bottle!!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I went to my local liquor store(Wine and More) today to pick up a 1.75 Ltr. of Elijah Craig bourbon. They had NONE!! I ask the manager about some and he told me the distillery has the bourbon, but do not have any 1.75 Ltr. bottles!! I wonder if the bottles come from China or another country and are sitting on one of those ships out in the bay waiting to be unloaded. I was "forced" to purchase a 750 cc bottle!!

My wife mentioned something about a bottle shortage the other day.
I have also read somewhere that there would be no Papy Van Winkle this year because the distiller could not get bottles they needed.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Went a little crazy today picking up four bottles of juice.

Tonight the Eagle Rare won the coin toss, first time having it, and it is as good as everyone says.

Nice score.
Eagle Rare and Buffalo Trace are allocated items around where I live. Very hard to find them just on the shelf.
Most liquor stores either save them for their best customers or they have some sort of loyalty rewards program that gives you a chance to buy them at MSRP.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
From my whiskey Advent calendar today, Noble Oak Double Oak Bourbon

I enjoyed it very much

https://flaviar.com/noble-oak/...-double-oak-bourbon/

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
McEwan’s Scotch Ale

Not one liquor store near me has any BT products; no Eagle Rare, no Buffalo Trace, no nuttin’. Total Wine bourbon guy said that unless you’re there when they’re unloading the truck, you’re not getting any. They never make it to the shelf.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Can anyone provide their favorite sazerac cocktail recipe? I found a few bottles of sazerac rye; it’s been years since I had a Sazerac cocktail but I recall enjoying it quite a bit and would love to make my own.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 71 TRUCK:

Nice score.
Eagle Rare and Buffalo Trace are allocated items around where I live. Very hard to find them just on the shelf.
Most liquor stores either save them for their best customers or they have some sort of loyalty rewards program that gives you a chance to buy them at MSRP.

Interesting, I picked them up at Safeway (grocery store chain). On display in the locked booze cabinets.

The Buffalo Trace was $28.99 and Eagle Rare was $35.99 before WA state’s ridiculous taxes (20.5% sales tax on liquor and an additional $3.77 per liter liquor tax). No idea what MSRP on them is.

Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 71 TRUCK:

Nice score.

Interesting, I picked them up at Safeway (grocery store chain). On display in the locked booze cabinets.

The Buffalo Trace was $28.99 and Eagle Rare was $35.99 before WA state’s ridiculous taxes (20.5% sales tax on liquor and an additional $3.77 per liter liquor tax). No idea what MSRP on them is.

MSRP Is about what you paid less the crazy taxes,so you did real good.
Back in June I scored some Blantons from my local Bjs wholesale club they had 5 bottles so I bought 3 of them.
About 2 or 3 weeks ago I picked up a 1.75 bottle of Buffalo Trace from my local Publix liquor store.
Both times I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 71 TRUCK,

NRA Life Member