SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 301
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. The German brews are trickling in at the little shop nearby.

Posts: 3383 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I remembered I had some of New Belgium's tripel in the fridge. I have been looking forward to it all day.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53236 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig bourbon will be just right for a Monday.

Posts: 6709 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Early Times Bottled-in-Bond.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5995 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Walking back from the garage beer fridge & stopped at the hitching post for a pic of tonight’s first brew & the Protech Godfather side opening automatic . Wink

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6941 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7271 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Tonight it was a taste test between Elijah Craig Toasted 94 proof, Blue Note Crossroads finished in toasted French oak,100 proof and Penelope toasted,char 5, toast heavy,100 proof.

All were great it was difficult to decide.
The most difficult to find in our area are the Elijah Craig and the Penelope.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Birthday gift from my wife... Never heard of it, but, fan of the Bushmills, fan of the show, I figure it can't be anything but good!

Bill R

Posts: 1138 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6941 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
Took a bottle of Eagle Rare over to my buddy's for his Birthday. First taste of it, good stuff, glad I have a spare bottle.

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stylophiles:
I figure it can't be anything but good!

So, how is it?

God bless America.

Posts: 13855 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sat. evening happy hour will feature 1792 small batch bourbon......one of my favorites!!!

Posts: 6709 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paulaner Munchen Lager. (Munich Lager).

Posts: 3383 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spaten Oktoberfest Marzen. Bratwursts, potato salad, oompah music...

Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
This evening Blantons Gold.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13855 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Nothing special. Hornitos Reposado and a whole lot of ice.

Posts: 4094 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
An old favorite with a new Chaos addition .

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

posted Hide Post
Miller Lite. Time for a Rodney Dangerfield movie and also lift the brew to toast Dick Butkus. We need more beer commercials like Miller Lite used to make...

posted Hide Post
1792 small batch bourbon.