SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
Can anyone provide their favorite sazerac cocktail recipe? I found a few bottles of sazerac rye; it’s been years since I had a Sazerac cocktail but I recall enjoying it quite a bit and would love to make my own.

The Sazerac Cocktail

Scroll down the page a bit

https://www.sazerac.com/our-br...rac-rye-whiskey.html

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Breckinridge Brewery Christmas Ale; once again.

Posts: 3220 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig Small Batch, Whiskey sour mix, and cola.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig small batch bourbon

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
Michters US*1 Barrel Strength Kentucky Rye. My last glass of this bottle. My very favorite Rye to date. One of the few I drink neat.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2225 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Widow Jane Lucky 13, neat.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
Makers Mark 101 proof - neat.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Amarula on ice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Buffalo Trace, Whiskey Sour mix, and Coke.

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Michter's Rye.

Sitting outside 12/16 cleaning up some items on work email in MS is unusual, but I'll take it. Lights all about on the back of house and fence, silent neighborhood. Score!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12413 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Breckenridge Brewery Holidale Christmas Ale is chilling as I type this.

https://www.breckbrew.com/brews/holidale/

Posts: 3220 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Yum

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Buffalo Trace, Grand Marnier, Ginger Ale.

posted Hide Post
1792 small batch bourbon

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
last night was Johnny Walker Black,

tonight , once I get home, will be a fresh IPA from a friend in NM, (cannot remember the name but the brewery is La Cumbre, )
and not sure what else

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Toppling Goliath Witch's Brew Double New England IPA

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight was filet mignon with E H Taylor small batch bottled in bond bourbon on the rocks. Was delicious.

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Buffalo Trace, Grand Marnier, Ginger Ale.

That concoction sounds 'interesting' so I ran an inter-webz search on exactly those words and the first returned result was this. . .

Buffalo Trace Bourbon Drinks

. . .showing 52 drink recipes containing Buffalo Trace Bourbon.

I cannot vouch if any of them are any good though, but some might very well be pretty tasty.

Earlier in my glass tonight were several Modelo's.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post