SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I had a bottle of this. First time. I enjoyed it very much.

Brother thelonious ale.

https://northcoastbrewing.com/...ian-style-abbey-ale/

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Tonight we are having Old Fashions using Old Elk Bourbon.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Black Bush neat x 2

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Friday happy hour will feature Wild Turkey 101 bourbon.

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yuengling on tap. Lots of it.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Living it up with Alka-Seltzer.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Guinness in a 'Gansett glass.

Miss me some Narragansett.

Can't go wrong when the slogan is "Made on Honor, Sold on Merit" Cool

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Knob Creek old fashioned(s) tonight.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5578 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^ can't get it where you are? I even can get it here if I want...though, after drinking a crap-ton in college, I don't wanna...

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
The last delicious shot from a bottle of Springbank 21 I brought back from Scotland more than 20 years ago. Added 1/2 teaspoon of fresh Montana snow Wink

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very Old Barton Old Fashioned.

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:
^^ can't get it where you are? I even can get it here if I want...though, after drinking a crap-ton in college, I don't wanna...

Im assume you are talking about the 'Gansett, and no I can't find it in NC. When I visit up north I usually bring a few cases back (along with a few cases of Moxie). When they came out with the anniversary cans (Crush it like Quint!) I was overseas so my cousin picked me up a few cases (yea I drank them, it wasn't Billy Beer).

I took that pic on the boat on Nantucket on Labor Day 2011. A friend asked if I wanted to sail from Scituate to Nantucket on her boat for the weekend so I hopped a flight in Vegas (I was in the 29) and spent the weekend tied up to a dock in the harbor (the boat, not me).

Drinking Narragansett. Official beer of the Boston Red Sox, my home town team (well it used to be).

I also enjoy Schlitz, which I cannot find in the ENC either. Thankfully when I visit home the good bars still carry it in bottles or on draft. Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Had a Manhattan tonight made with Wild Turkey 101 Rye and a sweet vermouth called Carpano Antica from Italy.

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying the Costco / Kirkland Small Batch Bourbon. Not bad…

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sprite on the rocks .

Posts: 4058 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tito's Vodka on the rocks.

Posts: 4725 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Water.

I'm on a diet.

Remember Me When You Look At The Night Sky

Posts: 10 | Registered: January 26, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Made Manhattans last night. Angostura, Fee Bros peach bitters, simple syrup, M&R sweet vermouth, and Bulleit rye.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
^^^ You and TMats are making my kinda drink, I love a good Manhattan

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hamm's. I'm making it a movie night, with chili cheese dogs (Nathan's bun length franks), cole slaw, and baked beans.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post