SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight, Heineken. Tomorrow I'll hit the local Army post exchange to see what Oktoberfest brews have arrived.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Tonight, Heineken. Tomorrow I'll hit the local Army post exchange to see what Oktoberfest brews have arrived.

Is it that time already !?! Eek

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Yes it is! Smile One local grocery chain had the Oktoberfest brew from Devil's Backbone Brewing out on the floor yesterday (another grocer has Halloween candy out already...). I know it's for real when the Sam Adams and Shiner brews arrive of the USA brands.

ETA; my local wine/beer shop had a few Paulaner Oktoberfest brews, in the four can package. They also have the Einstok Icelandic White Ale that GrumpyBiker posted on 7/25. I brought a six pack of that home also.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rat2306,

posted Hide Post
Friday happy hour.....time for Wild Turkey 101 bourbon!!

Posts: 6624 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

I really like this rye.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perfect Storm

Kraken Dark Spiced Rum
Ginger Beer
Lime wedge
Crushed ice.

Refreshing....

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Codigo repasado tequila on ice with a squeeze of half a lime.

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
I’m visiting daughter and family in Tennessee and found this. Pretty tasty with a good bit of water.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paulener Oktoberfest beer (bier).

posted Hide Post
Glenmorangie 10

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Centennial IPA, Lagunitas Maximus.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Quite good and different from Devils Backbone Vienna Lager. I guess they’ve had a little longer to perfect it since they started in 1837.

Posts: 3726 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another old school one: Miller High Life, for popcorn and watching Rodney Dangerfield in "Back To School".

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Peroni Nastro Azzuro cold on tap.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bold Rock Virginia Draft cider.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today is my birthday (39 again this year). I will be having 1792 small batch bourbon prior to having an authentic New Orleans muffalatta sandwich from New Orleans!! ...life is good!!

Posts: 6624 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
I'll hit the local Army post exchange to see what Oktoberfest brews have arrived.

Is it that time already !?! Eek

Yep!

Posts: 32517 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Tonight: Yuengling Oktoberfest, Marzen Style.

PX had several more varieties of seasonal offerings in today, than last week. Still no Sam Adams, or Shiners, but they can't be far down the pike.

posted Hide Post
Yuengling draft.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post