SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
EXACTLY what myself a several others enjoyed after 3 hours on the tennis court...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight, a tall Stella Artois. Or two.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight, Knob Creek small batch bourbon.

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
JW Dant Bottled-in-Bond, maybe Elijah Craig Rye later. For $27 I opine that the ECR is okay. The ECR is more rye-ish than the OF but not as much as the Bulliet.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The heat here has been insane with records falling like crazy. Last night at 2:30am it was 86°F. No central air here so all the windows were open and fans on high. Sleep? What's that?

The weather prompted a finally disposition of a 1.75l bottle of Jose Cuervo already mixed margaritas. It's been hidden on a lower shelf for the past 3 years or so. Don't even recall how it ended up here, but...

So lots of crushed ice and the pre-mixed stuff is almost gone. The heat makes it acceptable. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Going to have some Hennessy this evening.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
Tonight it's High West Double Rye.

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 717 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jwk226
posted Hide Post
Screwball peanut butter whiskey.

Posts: 63 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: February 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Henry McKenna Bottled in Bond

Posts: 428 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
not tonight !
But Friday night i Pulled the cork on A Bottle of Full proof 1792 Kentucky Bourbon Festival Auction Barrel pick .It was not bad. The Cool part of it My Friend was at the Barrel pick.

Posts: 1604 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoying some chilled Barenjager while watching the Lightning game.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kronenbourg 1664 Lager, in a can. It's better in a bottle though.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I bought a bottle of Roku gin. I'll try it tonight with some Fever Tree Tonic. I hope it's good because I am in dire need of a good drink today.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight it is Short's Brewery Bellaire Brown. Last night it was Makers Mark.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I like Marker’s Mark. And Old Fashioned’s made with it.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Stopped by Walgreens for my 2nd COVID shot (that’s a story for a different day)

They put the good bourbon behind the counter if they get Blanton’s etc.

Saw what I thought was a few bottles of Old Scout Smooth Ambler, which is one of my favs.

But, they did a barrel pick last year for Appalachian Barrel Select aka Appalachian Whiskey Society, picked up a bottle for $50 on the original release. 120 proof.

These were marked $21.99 !!!!!
I think someone fooked up at the Walgreens!
The manager was standing there and I said give all 6 bottles that you have left.

The looks at them, scratches his head and says I’ll give you 3, I think I better look at the cost again.

I’m betting he messed up on 6 vs 12 in a case

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2917 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I call it an “Old Weed” … a riff on the Old Fashioned … Jameson, Simple Syrup, and Jameson Seaweed Bitters.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Friday P.M. happy hour calls for Wild Turkey 101 bourbon.

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Had several IPA’s at our Friday night hangout...can’t remember the beer names, but had a great evening catching up with friends.

Posts: 741 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Diet Coke. And Hydrocodone due to recent surgery. So alcohol is not advised.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post