SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Damn….Happy Birthday!!

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Thank you Lyman and leean!

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hofbrau Winter Spezial.

Posts: 3214 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Last week I was watching a program that was praising the Old Fashioned. I realized that in all of my drinking years that I'd never had one. So, I set out to make some syrup, hunted down some bitters, bought a jug of whiskey and an orange. I mixed them all up in proper proportions, and.....

Blech! Awful. How do people drink these things. It tastes like old bubblegum.

I'll just finish the bottle with rocks and a splash of water like God intended and enjoy that.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Herradura Reposado. A decent priced go to.

Posts: 4012 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Pre-Storm ( Roll Eyes ) sipping !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
^^^ Too funny.

A microbrewery in Columbia MO serves a stout entitled “Oil Change”.

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got to run out and pick up a little peppermint schnapps, or brandy to share with Santa. A wee bit for me, leave him the bottle.

ETA: I left a bottle of Glunz Family Winery Vin Glogg out for him; he didn't touch it or the cookies. I'll have a few glasses of it for him.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rat2306,

Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Tonight/last night, Stella Artois and Courvoisier VSOP.

Posts: 6617 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last night, Carlsberg. As bad as the year had been, I figured only one beer was enough to send it away.

posted Hide Post
Budweiser. Lost a high school friend two years ago today, she was a Bud person.

posted Hide Post
1792 small batch bourbon.

Posts: 6614 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Was watching Barrett-Jackson & enjoying the Freak Show ! LoL

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
The Brown-Forman Early Times BiB. And very nice Taiwan Oolong Tea that is a gift from my M-i-L.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
At the moment a Coppola Cabernet (one of my favorite cheap wines). One I finish dinner I'll switch over to a 15 year old George Dickel. I'm finally home for more than 5 hours for the first time in 4 days and I could use the drink.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Chillin with the polar bear today

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

posted Hide Post
Knob Creek bourbon small batch.

Posts: 6614 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Basil Hayeden Bourbon

Posts: 1601 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Some sake. Rice grains polished down to 45%. Fruity and on the sweeter side. If only I could get sashimi here.....

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12714 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post