SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 314 315 316 317
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daikyu:
I have been picking that up now that it is available.

I miss Grumpy Biker's pictures, when he would get a pallet of Octoberfest.

quote:
Originally posted by P220forever:
Currently enjoying a beautiful day with a Sammy Adams Octoberfest.



I wish Covid hadn’t screwed up my taste & smell so much .
I can’t even stand the taste of it ever since Frown
But , man I do miss how much I loved it!








U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "



 
Posts: 7033 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Had a Hofbrau Oktoberfestbier with a couple of hot dogs (which actually cost more than a package of real bratwursts).
 
Posts: 4148 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
on a diet, of sorts,

so a Mich Gold (Organic Diet beer!!!) with lunch

and 3 Mich Ultras tonight, and a short glass of Blade and Bow bourbon,

well, maybe 2



https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/
 
Posts: 11566 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Sipping Bardstown Bourbon Company 94 proof this evening. It's a 6 year 60% corn, 36% rye, 4% barley mash.

Just reminiscing about last week when a friend and I rode to Bardstown KY to base for a few days and rode around that area. Lovely little town and nice roads.



No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.
 
Posts: 8550 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 314 315 316 317 
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)

© SIGforum 2026