SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Have Camera - Will Travel
Wire Gonzo, Far Bombay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
It is Friday and

I'll join you in a bit with a Larceny Small Batch Bourbon.

Love the Barrel Proof.

Sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people to prevent bad people from doing bad things to good people.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.-Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 3095 | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’m not very refined, sorry. My sister gave me a large bottle of vodka she wanted to get rid of, average label. I’ve been having a few ‘Moscow Mules’ this afternoon. I completed a good amount of yard work, picked up my beetled 10 pt IL rack, then dispatched a large, troublesome raccoon. The crows are happy.

With a little bonus $$ on the way from work, I siphoned off some, just ordered a Ruger LCRx, 3” in 22 mag. It was on the radar screen, pulled the trigger.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Have Camera - Will Travel
Wire Gonzo, Far Bombay
posted Hide Post

Sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people to prevent bad people from doing bad things to good people.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.-Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 3095 | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Chocolate milk made with 1% milk and Hersheys Natural Syrup

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Two nights past, Ardbeg Wee Beastie, Early Times BiB, Ardbeg Kelpie.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
While waiting for our table last month for my wife’s birthday celebration, Bird Dog Peach Whiskey caught my eye and I tried a shot.

Found it nice and refreshing. Looked around a little, but no place had it. Stumbled across it today at Winco of all places. They also had Blackberry, so I snagged a bottle of each.

Cracked the Blackberry tonight and it has a nice, smooth, sweetness. Might not be top shelf stuff, but a nice refreshing way to end the evening.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Medicinal beverage today.
Damn flu. Frown

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^ that’s pretty good stuff, and I usually don’t like rye…

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim Beam Devil's Cut bourbon. A bold bourbon, but drinkable.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Tonight,
Jack Daniels Single Barrel, Barrel Proof
At 129.1 Proof

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Good ol’ Turkey 101

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Buffalo Trace old fashioned

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Orange juice, not frozen concentrate stuff.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I had a pint of Lucy with my crawfish. It's a hefeweizen made by a Houston area brewery.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

A little extra red for tonight's basketball.

This Hokie says, "Go, Pack!"

God bless America.

Posts: 13502 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:
Buffalo Trace old fashioned

A classic; well played sir.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
POM
Good juice.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Buffalo Trace Manhattan.

Posts: 6620 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knob Creek small batch bourbon.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I found a wonderful red wine blend from Portugal. Vinha Da Coutada Velja.

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post