SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 301
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
Boone County 12 Year

Posts: 4334 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I tried for the first time The Yamazaki 12 Year whiskey. Surprising smooth. Fragrant and tasty. Very expensive per shot.

Very nice but would never buy a bottle.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13081 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Some Flying Monkeys in the garage to start the evening off !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6941 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Michter’s US-1

Posts: 13556 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yellow Spot. Before a few Yuenglings. Good stuff.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 720 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knob Creek small batch bourbon.

Posts: 6707 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Tequila Ocha Reposado (2022) again. I'm really loving this drink. I wish I knew about this before. I thought Patron was "good" - boy, is this eye opening.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13081 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Evan Williams 1793, my everyday bourbon. Not expensive, decent flavor, and always available.

Posts: 2161 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Monkey Shoulder scotch. Had not tasted it for a while and was like meeting a new friend all over again.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Has anyone tried this? They are marketing the hell out of it.

https://jeffersonsbourbon.com/...an-bourbon-new-york/

Posts: 2041 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Having a Taco Party tonight ! Razz

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6941 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Bookers Bourbon
Batch 2022-01
124.3 Proof
Age 6 years 11 months 22 days

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1792 small batch bourbon......one of my favs!!

Posts: 6707 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Speaking of bourbons, has anyone tried the JEFFERSONS OCEAN? They are marketing the hell out of it.

Posts: 2041 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
Speaking of bourbons, has anyone tried the JEFFERSONS OCEAN? They are marketing the hell out of it.

Yes and never again. I've had some pretty bad rut gut in my day and this is the only pour I've had that went down the drain. Not sure what voyage it was but one try was enough for me. Some people like it but I won't waste another dime.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Thanks. You just saved me 80.00.

quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:

Yes and never again. I've had some pretty bad rut gut in my day and this is the only pour I've had that went down the drain. Not sure what voyage it was but one try was enough for me. Some people like it but I won't waste another dime.

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

My late father's T-Day traditional favorite.

Posts: 4178 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blue Ridge Brewing Co. Lights Out seasonal ale.
Christmas seasonal.

Posts: 3378 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
PBR

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Something from Ommegang for tonight & some snacks for tomorrow morning !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%