SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Having some 2024 Old Stock Ale in the garage.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6940 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
1792 Single Barrell Bourbon, Single Barrell Select, neat, barrel #136 (98.6 proof).

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2631 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3810 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1792 small batch bourbon for happy hour.

Posts: 6701 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hamm's beer.

Setting on the front porch watching the pups play in such beautiful weather.

ARman

Posts: 3208 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A local vineyard's Chardonnay, a little French baquette, a little Brie, watching YouTubes about No.4 Mk. 1 and Mk. 2 Lee Enfields...

Posts: 3353 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
V-8

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31340 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Hornitos reposado with orange bitters on ice.

Posts: 4093 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:

It’s a shame they aren’t made in Belleville.
And they don’t come in the squatty brown bottles. Smile

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24554 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scratchy:
Hornitos reposado with orange bitters on ice.

I don’t know what Black Magic was behind it, but when I was in Korea, Hornitos was 15$ a bottle.

More than once the Command said I had exceeded my ration. I believe it’s 1 bottle a week. I informed the my Latina wife threw dinner parties and they could take it up with her.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6612 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Friday P.M., so it will be Wild Turkey 101 bourbon for sure.

Posts: 6701 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Basil Hayden here tonight

Posts: 1622 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:

It’s a shame they aren’t made in Belleville.
And they don’t come in the squatty brown bottles. Smile

Ah, the old days!

Posts: 3810 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hofbrau Original. A few of the German Oktoberfest seasonal brews have arrived at the local establishment.

Posts: 3353 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wild Turkey 101 bourbon one more time.

Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Last night, as a slightly belated birthday present to myself, had a glass of Blantons bourbon. Smooth.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6775 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Mojito made with a tablespoon of Grand Marnier, Moscoto (instead of champagne) and OJ. Nice!

Whoops... Meant mimosa

Double whoops... that's moscato d'asti

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16503 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Continuing to experiment with mimosas. Much prefer moscato d'asti or prosecco to champagne. And although the grand mimosa (with a bit of Grand Marnier) is nice, I prefer the "sunshine" variant with grenadine.

A couple sunshine mimosas following breakfast/brunch had with a nice cappuccino really hits the spot! Big Grin

Have some Monin peach puree inbound to try a Bellini (peach instead of OJ mimosa variant). Big Grin

Then there's a Rossini which is the Bellini but with strawberry puree (also inbound). Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16503 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Took the new blade out for a drink ! Big Grin

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6940 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
A nice 2 oz. pour of W.L. Weller Special Reserve, neat.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2631 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post