SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
1792 Bourbon.....ahhhhhhh!!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
1792 Bourbon.....ahhhhhhh!!

You are So lucky.
I can't get it here.
I asked my supplier (state liquor store owner). Frown
But every three years we take the motorhome to Bardstown & I pick up 3-4 fifths.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Chianti, to go with the best "quickie barbecue chicken" I've made yet.

Maybe it's not a red-wine meal, but I'm having it anyway. Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13500 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Founders Breakfast Stout. Smile
Nothing better after a 12 hour shift. Roll Eyes

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
This morning I tried some Invader whiskey blend coffee. There's no alcohol, just whiskey flavor. It's good, although it's 16$ for a 12 oz bag so I don't think this will be a regular staple of my coffee diet.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Weihenstephaner Festbier

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight is Friday, so Wild Turkey 101 gets the call!!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
A fine Japanese Whisky tonight.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Having some Breckinridge Brewery's Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Actually tastes like a Guinness with a hint of pumpkin at the end .
''Tis the season to taste pumpkin brews"

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Champion Missile IPA, Two Wheel Enchanted Rauch, Rittenhouse Rye, Balvenie 17 Yr. Pace lads, pace.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Chocolate Ensure.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
Right now, coffee. But last night I was cruising around and I picked up a sweet little 18 year old Scot. We have a date later tonight.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Have some Sonoma Rye waiting for me, haven't tried it yet.

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sam Adams Octoberfest

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spaten Oktoberfest.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a cup of green tea.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
For starters !!
Last one of these I have .

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Weller 12 Yr.

Sierra Nevada Narwhal later.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I had a glass of 10 year old The Macallan Fine Oak ..this bottle has a leak or something cause it keeps dissipating....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11280 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
It's saison night for me

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post