SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The BBQ Thread
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The BBQ Thread Login/Join 
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
My 20 year old Weber gas grill is done and needs to be replaced.

It prefer made in the US.

Are any of my invisible friends using a Napoleon gas grill?

Any suggestions? Thanks all.

None are made in the USA. Their lower end models are made in China, middle models are assembled in Canada of worldwide parts, high end models are made in Canada. Weber does the same except substitute America for Canada.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: trapper189,

Posts: 10827 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
My 20 year old Weber gas grill is done and needs to be replaced.

It prefer made in the US.

Are any of my invisible friends using a Napoleon gas grill?

Any suggestions? Thanks all.

I’ve got the prestige 500 new this year. I love it. Sear burner is awesome, although a bit small. Quality is great. Only thing I don’t love is the handles on the side are shiny silver plastic. It sort of cheapens the look. Also covers have been back ordered for some time. I may buy a generic cover.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here is my spot.

Love the view, and the rug, perfect cigar place.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ken226:

Wow! What a Primo rig. Nice!

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
Is pizza allowed in the BBQ thread?

Heated KJ up to 600+ degrees. Pre-made dough for the kids, handmade dough for the wife and I, toppings of everyone's choice. Took each pizza about 3-4 minutes to cook.

Now I need a new pizza stone though, mine cracked. I guess it was too hot.

Posts: 2280 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
What I used in my grill for a pizza stone was unglazed mexican clay floor tile. Season them like any other terracotta cookware and they are thicker and hold more heat.

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Rack of lamb.

I smoked it at 225F until internal temp reached 125... about 90 minutes. I pulled and wrapped wrapped in foil waiting for the grill temp to hit 500F. I unwrapped and seared on the grill grates until internal temp hit 135F.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jeff Yarchin,

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
The pizza and lamb looks great!

We trenched in water and electric last Thurusday.

The new beam showed up and the roof is coming along nicely.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1721 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Tried some loaded Chicken Patties .
Canned Mushroom , Vidalia onion and Cheddar cheese
seasoned with salt , pepper and Garlic powder.
They Were good but needed more Seasoning.

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
10lb pork on the egg for hopefully lunch tomorrow. Jeff I've put her to good use Smile.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Awesome, brother. Glad you are enjoying it.

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

Rack of lamb.

I smoked it at 225F until internal temp reached 125... about 90 minutes. I pulled and wrapped wrapped in foil waiting for the grill temp to hit 500F. I unwrapped and seared on the grill grates until internal temp hit 135F.
WOW! That looks outstanding! I want some.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30547 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Smoking some bacon this morning on the LSG. One plain, one maple red pepper bacon. Been curing for 9 days.

Taking advantage of the new Thermoworks Signals. 4 probes, bluetooth to my phone. Hot smoking this at about 250. It will be done when it reaches about 140 internal.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: frayedends,

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
My Wife found one of her Marinade Recipe's and wanted to try and Kroger's Had Chuck Roast on sale so we picked one that we thought had some good Marbling. And we made a side of Bacon wrapped Onion Rings. Onion rings were good. Meat marinade was good But next time i am buying a better cut of meat

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
That pork belly looks good! Chuck roast is one of my favorite cuts to smoke. Never heard of bacon wrapped onion rings but that sounds amazing! I will definitely have to try it.

This was probably the best pork butt I've done. It jiggled and almost pulled itself.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
I guess this counts. I smoked Jalapeños, green peppers and onions…made heirloom tomato salsa.

url=https://postimg.cc/HJnnjqs6] [/url]

url=https://postimg.cc/MndX66xc] [/url]

McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Looks good guys!

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1721 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
I smoked Jalapeños, green peppers and onions…made heirloom tomato salsa.

Oh my that looks fantastic! Cool

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Rack of lamb.

WOW! That looks outstanding! I want some.

Yes it does!!! One of my favorites!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
If you want to spruce those lamb chops up some, I found a recipe on the Traeger site for a rosemary sauce and it is fantastic. Drizzle over top, or use as a dipping sauce. Either way it's good. (The recipe calls for fresh rosemary but I used 1/3 the amount in dried rosemary.)

Traeger grilled lamb chops with rosemary sauce

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post