SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Realistically, the Vice President is mostly a ceremonial position. They have no Consitutional power to do anything more than breaking a Senate tie. Why would a Governor even entertain a call from a Vice President in this instance?

Posts: 20665 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I don't think Joe's motivations are to put the party first, he just might be willing to play the "if I go down, you're coming down with me" card. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Realistically, the Vice President is mostly a ceremonial position. They have no Consitutional power to do anything more than breaking a Senate tie. Why would a Governor even entertain a call from a Vice President in this instance?

Well, that's if we're pretending that Biden has been anything other than ceremonial himself, I guess.

Posts: 17704 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ You got me there. Wink

Posts: 20665 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I have a theory I have shared only with my wife. I'm not as informed as many of the SigForum members are, so please forgive me if my theory is unrealistic. I will welcome any input if I'm out in left field with this.

Because there were TWO uploads to the Internet supposedly from Biden, I wonder. In the first upload, he announces he is dropping out of the race. There is a significant amount of time before the second upload which is his endorsement of Mala. If Biden was forced to drop out by Pelosi, Schumer, et al, how would "The First Lady" feel about it? She was royalty up until that moment, and since then, she is nothing. Could it be possible the Democrats had someone in mind to replace Joe, but Jill beat them to the punch with the second upload? And, since then, Joe has been sabotaging Mala's attempts at separating herself from him.

It's just a thought. I don't think Jill is brilliant by any means, but she does seem scheming.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10879 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I personally think that Joe would be joyously happy to see The Donald defeat the Kackler. He would then have the ultimate vindication of history that the swamp was wrong to chuck him overboard.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. He'd be happy to just watch the Dem establishment burn.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12965 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
As I suggested earlier, the Biden’s will be outed. Joe is too feeble and unbalanced to trust to the same money laundering speaking circuit the Clinton’s and Obama’s enjoy. He no longer has desirability as a power broker that can sell influence. Jill knows this and isn’t happy. She knows her world is about to end when they are kicked out of the White House.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15863 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Knee Pads, after the 60 Minutes clusterfuck, and The View, decides to do an interview with irrelevant, hypochondriac, former shock-jock Howard Stern Big Grin
Keep it coming Kackles, you're desperate as fuck.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-vote-for-that-wall/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17228 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Howard Stern? What a vile human being. Almost as much as anyone who would base their vote on his opinion...on anything.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
She knows her world is about to end when they are kicked out of the White House.

What's she got to worry about? They've got piles of money, they spent plenty of OUR money to build fences around THEIR homes, and she and Joe will have protection (not at their own expense, ahem) for the rest of their time. "What, me worry?" Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13935 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Howard Stern? What a vile human being. Almost as much as anyone who would base their vote on his opinion...on anything.

The first time I ever heard Stern was while I was in NYC in the late 80s-early 90s. I think he was still a local radio personality then. He was interviewing an actress or a model, I cannot remember which. One of the first things I heard out of his mouth was him asking her if she had dingleberries. I thought, wow, 4th grade bathroom humor on the radio, pathetic. When I later discovered he had become a national phenomenon, I began to lose confidence in my fellow man.

Posts: 8924 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Between him and Keith Olbermann, two Northeast trash-piles that garnered enough national attention, that everyone couldn't wait until they disappeared. Amazing that Stern still has an audience.

Posts: 15109 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
And, since then, Joe has been sabotaging Mala's attempts at separating herself from him.

It's just a thought. I don't think Jill is brilliant by any means, but she does seem scheming.

Has he really? The way I see it, he still thinks that everything he and Kackles did was great. So he's actually trying to support her by saying she was part of it all. Hmmm, unless Jill is telling him what to say...

And yeah, I think Jill is every bit as conniving as Obama and the rest of them.

Posts: 7442 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
She knows her world is about to end when they are kicked out of the White House.

What's she got to worry about? They've got piles of money, they spent plenty of OUR money to build fences around THEIR homes, and she and Joe will have protection (not at their own expense, ahem) for the rest of their time. "What, me worry?" Razz

It’s not just about money; they’re out of the club. Jill liked being in the club. Off into the equivalent of obscurity in the power circles. She and joes bitterness is coming to the surface and Immliving seeing it.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15863 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
I have a theory I have shared only with my wife. I'm not as informed as many of the SigForum members are, so please forgive me if my theory is unrealistic. I will welcome any input if I'm out in left field with this.

Because there were TWO uploads to the Internet supposedly from Biden, I wonder. In the first upload, he announces he is dropping out of the race. There is a significant amount of time before the second upload which is his endorsement of Mala. If Biden was forced to drop out by Pelosi, Schumer, et al, how would "The First Lady" feel about it? She was royalty up until that moment, and since then, she is nothing. Could it be possible the Democrats had someone in mind to replace Joe, but Jill beat them to the punch with the second upload? And, since then, Joe has been sabotaging Mala's attempts at separating herself from him.

That letter announcing his dropping out of the race was not written on WH letterhead. I'm pretty sure his puppet masters wrote it for him, put it out there and figured, "Let's see him try to walk this back." It was public well before Biden ever knew about it. By then, the ruling junta had told him how it was going to go down from then on.

Yes, it's all about democracy and working for the people. LOL.

Posts: 3707 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Greetings fellow humans, why I too enjoy an occasional fermented malt beverage from an aluminum receptacle like you all do! {chokes down a sip}

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/sta...876559406673977?s=46

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Greetings fellow humans, why I too enjoy an occasional fermented malt beverage from an aluminum receptacle like you all do! {chokes down a sip}

My God…it just keeps getting worse. Has that moron EVER had an original thought? She is so phony that she makes Hitllery look genuine!

Every word out of her cockholster is like a caricature of a massaged, folded, spindled and mutilated consensus sound bite from a think tank of imbeciles delivered badly.
And she’s neck and neck with Trump…sure she is.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3891 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'm just not able to see her as anything but Willy Brown's piece on the side.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10879 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
“The last time I had a beer was…[checks notes]…at a baseball match with Doug”

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
“The last time I had a beer was…[checks notes]…at a baseball match with Doug”

Yikes, that doesn't even sound, well, American. Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8585 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Smart, making fun of an American-made beer.

And she did say game...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39324 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post