SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/1843419468955038073

quote:
Democrats have been BUSTED in St. Louis, Missouri, trying to register migrants to vote in the 2024 election. The same is likely happening in battleground states

Flyers were given to migrant workers, telling them to “vote for Harris-Walz and pro-worker candidates.” Also, to “Stop the steal by stopping Trump’s allies.”

Secretary of State Jay Ashcroft says, "I think it shows why we need a law in Missouri that requires individuals to show proof of citizenship before they register and before they vote."

Is anyone surprised at this point? Because I'm NOT.

Tweet links to Fox News story.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
When posting Twitter links, use the TwitBedder, please, or treat them like any link you post, and provide a description so that members do not have to click the link to find out what you're showing us.

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
I actually believe the mainstream media when they say the polls for Trump and Kamala are very close .

I don't, not even a tiny bit.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19807 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
quote:
I actually believe the mainstream media when they say the polls for Trump and Kamala are very close .

Oh, I believe the polls DO say that. What I DON’T believe is that the polls are in any way, shape or form accurate or done honestly.

They are disinformation being spun with the hopes of providing cover for an attempted 0300 ballot dump to pull what happened in 2020 and be used to point when refuting any claims of tampering should they manage to pull it off.

That’s what we can’t rest on our laurels and keep on working to get the vote out. Needs to be a a EC landslide of Reagan proportions. I read an article that Gun owners and “Evangelicals” are overwhelmingly conservative/republican voters but at the same time have historically low turnout numbers for some reason. Need to change that now more than ever.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11243 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Five short twitter videos at this link.

Watch: Kamala.exe Malfunctions During 60 Minutes Ambush Over Border, Firearms, Nomination

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...flops-cbs-60-minutes

Posts: 13167 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Texas Demands Biden-Harris Verify Nearly Half A Million Unverified Voters

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...on-unverified-voters

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has demanded that the Biden-Harris administration turn over data to verify the citizenship status of nearly 454,289 registered voters in Texas.

In a letter addressed to USCIS Director Ur M. Jaddou on Monday, Paxton raised concerns that these individuals may have unlawfully registered to vote without having their citizenship status confirmed.

Paxton requested Jaddou’s assistance in identifying non-citizens on the voter rolls to ensure only eligible voters cast ballots in the 2024 presidential election, which is expected to be close.

“The Biden-Harris Administration is legally obligated to assist States in doing so, and it is imperative that we use every tool available to uphold the integrity of our elections,” Paxton wrote.

Paxton’s request follows an investigation by his office and Secretary of State Jane Nelson, which found individuals who registered to vote without providing a state driver’s license or other state-issued identification.

This, Paxton argued, made it near impossible for state officials to verify these individuals’ citizenship. It is not immediately clear when these individuals were registered to vote.

“I am not asking for verification of the citizenship of anyone whose voter registration records contains [sic] a driver’s license or state-issued identification number,” Paxton clarified.

According to Paxton, over 1,300 non-citizens were found registered to vote during an audit of four randomly selected counties.

“That is 1,300 too many when so many of our federal, state, and local election [sic] are decided by a handful of votes,” Paxton wrote.

Paxton noted that Texas has exhausted all available methods to confirm the citizenship status of the voters in question and is now demanding federal assistance.

However, it is unlikely that the Biden-Harris administration will respond or cooperate with Texas on this issue.

On Sept. 27, the DOJ filed a lawsuit against Alabama after Wes Allen, the Republican secretary of state, inactivated the voter registrations of 3,251 individuals due to a lack of citizenship verification.

The DOJ argued that Alabama’s actions violated the National Voter Registration Act of 1993.

Allen defended his decision in an interview with Headline USA, stating, “I was elected Secretary of State by the people of Alabama, and it is my Constitutional duty to ensure that only American citizens vote in our elections.”

Posts: 13167 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
These leftists are in a panic. Their ace in the hole, illegal votes, is falling apart.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15863 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

According to Paxton, over 1,300 non-citizens were found registered to vote during an audit of four randomly selected counties.

same thing in Oregon

https://www.opb.org/article/20...ting-vote-elections/

The state has unearthed hundreds more people than previously known who were improperly registered to vote under Oregon’s motor voter law. The latest tally includes 302 people identified on Monday, according to an “after-action” report ordered by Gov. Tina Kotek. The latest numbers add to the 1,259 people who officials with the state’s Driver and Motor Vehicle Services office and Secretary of State had earlier revealed were registered in error. Kotek has called on the DMV to pause the process of automatically registering drivers to vote through the state’s motor-voter law. Monday’s release from the DMV’s office notes 123 new people were mistakenly added through previously identified clerical errors. But the state discovered a new error. Another 178 people from the U.S. territories of American Samoa and Swains Island have been wrongly classified as U.S. citizens. The Secretary of State’s office said they are still reviewing whether any of the individuals wrongly added have actually voted. “These records contained evidence of clerical errors regarding citizenship status but that does not necessarily mean they belong to noncitizens,” the report reads. “For example, we know that of the 10 individuals identified in an earlier review who had a voting history, at least five were in fact citizens.” In response to the news, both Kotek and Secretary of State Lavonne Griffin-Valade signaled they will act with new urgency to look into how far the problems in automatic voter registrations extend. “Any error that undermines our voting system must be taken incredibly seriously and addressed,” Kotek said in a statement.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11118 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Keep yapping away, Kackle. Lol. Btw, I recommend you guys not clicking on the link, unless you want to view these disgusting hosts.

On The View, Kamala Harris said there is nothing she would change in terms of what President Joe Biden has done during their time in the White House

By EMILY GOODIN, SENIOR WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT IN WASHINGTON D.C.
PUBLISHED: 12:08 EDT, 8 October 2024 | UPDATED: 13:51 EDT, 8 October 2024

'There is not a thing that comes to mind,' Harris said.

Her comments were made to the hosts of ABC's The View when she appeared on the show Tuesday morning for a softball interview where she was fawned over. Whoopi Goldberg introduced her as 'the next president of the United States.'

The Democratic nominee was just as friendly, posing for pictures with the hosts during commercial breaks.

Harris justified her reason for keeping to Biden's record by noting: 'I've been a part of most of the decisions that have had impact.'

She specifically pointed to the decreased cost of insulin and the infrastructure act, both of which are popular among voters.

However, polls show voters want someone different than Biden or Donald Trump in the Oval Office. Many Americans indicated they did not want the 2024 election to be a rematch of the 2020 contest.

Enthusiasm among Democratic voters went up considerably after Harris replaced Biden on the ticket. And she has campaigned as an agent of hope and change.

Republicans promptly pounced on Harris' remark.

'Kamala Harris is more of the same. She admits it herself,' J.D. Vance, the Republican vice presidential nominee wrote on X.

And Don Jr., the son of the former president, was even more forceful.

'And just like that, Kamala's entire bull**** campaign about being a 'change agent' collapses. You can't call yourself a change agent when you not only agree with every single disaster Joe Biden is responsible for, but you brag about being involved in all those decisions!,' he wrote on X.

In the friendly interview, Harris stayed away from controversial topics, including her relationship with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

It was revealed on Monday that DeSantis did not take Harris' phone calls as Hurricane Milton approaches Florida's coasts.

He accused her of trying to score political points and noted she had never called him during any other hurricane that hit Florida during her time as vice president.

Harris didn't directly address whether she has reached out to DeSantis in the past.

'Well first of all, I have called and talked with - in the course of this crisis, this most recent crisis - Democrat and Republican governors. Called, taken the call, answered the call, had a conversation. So obviously this is not an issue about partisanship or politics for certain leaders, but maybe is for others,' she said on The View Tuesday.

'Floridians, tough folks, been through a lot,' she added. 'But this is going to be different than they've been before. And I know a lot of folks might think 'I've been through this, I grew up here, I've seen it all,' this one is going to be different.'

'And that's why I called the governor about what Florida has received in terms of impact,' she said. 'And I think that's a shame that hasn't happened.'

Co-host Ana Navarro, an anti-Trump Republican, then commented: 'He'll take your call when you're president.'

'Here's the thing you should know on that point,' Harris inserted. 'And when I'm president I will continue to call him to see what he needs for help.'

Joy Behar then commented that maybe DeSantis 'maybe' won't be in office anymore once Harris becomes president.

The Florida Republican was overwhelmingly reelected in 2022, but is term-limited, so can only serve through January 2027.

Harris also had tough words for Republican rival Donald Trump, saying he 'really lacks empathy on a very basic level.'

She criticized him for presenting misinformation during the response to Hurricane Helene. Trump falsely claimed the Biden administration only sent funds and aid to blue states and not red ones.

'The idea that somebody would be playing political games for the sake of himself, but this is so consistent about Donald Trump,' Harris said.

'He puts himself before the needs of others. I fear that he really lacks empathy on a very basic level, to care about the suffering of other people, and then understand the role of the leader is not to beat people down. It's to lift people up absolutely, especially in a time of crisis,' she added.

Harris is in the midst of a media blitz. After her time on The View she headed to Howard Stern's studio to record an interview.

She'll then head to Nevada for a Univision town hall. She appeared on a '60 Minutes' special on Monday night.

Q

Posts: 27695 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

same thing in Oregon

https://www.opb.org/article/20...ting-vote-elections/

The state has unearthed hundreds more people than previously known who were improperly registered to vote under Oregon’s motor voter law. The latest tally includes 302 people identified on Monday, according to an “after-action” report ordered by Gov. Tina Kotek. The latest numbers add to the 1,259 people who officials with the state’s Driver and Motor Vehicle Services office and Secretary of State had earlier revealed were registered in error. Kotek has called on the DMV to pause the process of automatically registering drivers to vote through the state’s motor-voter law. Monday’s release from the DMV’s office notes 123 new people were mistakenly added through previously identified clerical errors. But the state discovered a new error. Another 178 people from the U.S. territories of American Samoa and Swains Island have been wrongly classified as U.S. citizens. The Secretary of State’s office said they are still reviewing whether any of the individuals wrongly added have actually voted. “These records contained evidence of clerical errors regarding citizenship status but that does not necessarily mean they belong to noncitizens,” the report reads. “For example, we know that of the 10 individuals identified in an earlier review who had a voting history, at least five were in fact citizens.” In response to the news, both Kotek and Secretary of State Lavonne Griffin-Valade signaled they will act with new urgency to look into how far the problems in automatic voter registrations extend. “Any error that undermines our voting system must be taken incredibly seriously and addressed,” Kotek said in a statement.

"Motor voter" is a thing where they hound you to register to vote when you go to DMV for a license. Oregon will issue a DL to anybody who has the money to pay the fee, no proof of citizenship required, only Oregon residence. A lot of other states won't accept an Oregon DL as a valid form of ID. The RealID will probably fix that, if they ever get around to implementing it (I think it may actually be an option now, but they're still issuing the old DLs too).

Tina Kotek is as woke progressive as they come, right up there with Kamala. I'm surprised she would make this request. They must have decided that motor-voter was getting too many white males to register.

Posts: 7442 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Bill Whitaker should henceforth be referred to as the assassin. Goodness gracious, that 60 Minutes interview was brutal.

That was a rough interview ...for her. Prior guests depending upon their politics, would get soft-ball questions and the benefit of zero pressure from the host. The 60 Minutes producers knew they had their work cut out to edit it as best they could before releasing it. This interview should be a front-page reveal for most news rags instead, it's just fodder for the editorials.

Posts: 15109 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Ummm...

https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1843688646861549703

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6374 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Prior guests depending upon their politics, would get soft-ball questions and the benefit of zero pressure from the host. The 60 Minutes producers knew they had their work cut out to edit it as best they could before releasing it. This interview should be a front-page reveal for most news rags instead, it's just fodder for the editorials.

However, I'm glad it was on 60 Minutes. That's not a conservative audience. Perhaps it was reaching some of these middle-of-the road "undecided" voters.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24683 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
quote:

Please don't misquote me. By misquoting me, you're making it seem like I said something I actually didn't say. This is what I said:

quote:
I actually believe the mainstream media when they say the polls for Trump and Kamala are very close and well within the margin for cheating.

The bolded part which you left out makes all the difference in the world in what I was saying.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20113 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Prior guests depending upon their politics, would get soft-ball questions and the benefit of zero pressure from the host. The 60 Minutes producers knew they had their work cut out to edit it as best they could before releasing it. This interview should be a front-page reveal for most news rags instead, it's just fodder for the editorials.

However, I'm glad it was on 60 Minutes. That's not a conservative audience. Perhaps it was reaching some of these middle-of-the road "undecided" voters.

Full agreement.
The audience that's watches 60 Minutes weekly, has been forced-fed and fully accepting of what's put in front of them for decades....my aging parents Roll Eyes The fact that even the edited version (which I can understand for time and flow), is still cringe and difficult; those producers did what they could to polish that turd. PERHAPS, now that accommodating interviewers (not named Oprah or, The View) are starting to press her, and those never-Trump middle-America voters are seeing some light.

Posts: 15109 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Rey, sometimes what you write and what others read are not the same thing.

And as far as your comment about the margin of cheating.

I do not think it is that close either Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19807 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23257 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This is gold, Joe! Gold! Big Grin

Joe Biden Steals Kamala Harris’s Thunder and Throws Her Under the Bus… AGAIN!

By Cristina Laila | Oct. 8, 2024 2:20 pm

Joe Biden provided an update on the federal government’s preparations for Hurricane Milton.

Hurricane Milton rapidly intensified to a category 5 storm and is currently roaring towards Florida.

Milton is expected to make landfall on Wednesday evening.

The Southeast is still reeling from Hurricane Helene after the Biden-Harris Regime blocked aid to the region.

Biden bigfooted Kamala Harris and threw her under the bus again during remarks on Hurricane Milton preparations.

Harris went after Ron DeSantis for “playing political games at this moment.”

She LIED about DeSantis refusing to take her calls.

WATCH:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1843419960049315981

Joe Biden contradicted Kamala Harris’s claims and threw her under the bus.

Biden held his briefing at the same time Harris appeared on ABC’s “The View.”

“The governor of Florida has been cooperative and gotten all that he needs. I talked to him yesterday. I said no, you’re doing a great job and we thank you for it,” Biden said after Kamala Harris claimed DeSantis was ignoring her phone calls.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1843702632373989814

Kamala Harris is desperate to distance herself from Joe Biden as he actively sabotages her campaign.

Joe Biden surprised White House reporters last Friday when he crashed a press briefing for the first time.

Biden spoke about the suspended dockworkers strike and the jobs numbers as Kamala Harris took the stage at a campaign event in Detroit.

CNN even accused Joe Biden of “overshadowing” Kamala Harris and stealing her thunder.

Joe Biden also sabotaged Kamala Harris by claiming she is tied to every single of his failures.

“We’re singing from the same song sheet. She helped pass all the laws. She was a major player in everything we’ve done,” Biden said.

WATCH:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1842275121852981504

Q

Posts: 27695 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Harris went after Ron DeSantis for “playing political games at this moment.”

Joe Biden contradicted Kamala Harris’s claims and threw her under the bus.

Biden held his briefing at the same time Harris appeared on ABC’s “The View.”

“The governor of Florida has been cooperative and gotten all that he needs. I talked to him yesterday. I said no, you’re doing a great job and we thank you for it,” Biden said after Kamala Harris claimed DeSantis was ignoring her phone calls.

Haha haha!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20113 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post