SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I have long said that there is no stench more offensive than that of desperation. The waft is pungent from Kumswallah's direction!

I am confident that her incompetence will again be exposed when her campaign rolls out the inevitable "October surprise."

Posts: 6791 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
In Michigan, the rank and file labor union members are deciding to vote in their best interest, instead of the interests of their "leadership". Once you lose the unions you can't win Michigan.

Posts: 4957 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Does she EVER plug these earbuds in?

https://x.com/MZHemingway/status/1840786568522457194

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6373 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Sure they are shuffling illegals towards the ports to fill the void of the looming strike. That should excite the rank and file.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19769 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Our President!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Remember in the debate when Harris said no U.S. troops were in a war zone for the first time in this century?

US Forces At Baghdad Airport Come Under Rocket Attack

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...e-hardline-nasrallah

Posts: 13120 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the pic above in stoic-one’s post of Kommie-lala in AF-2, I wonder how many ‘takes’ it took to have her empty head positioned to almost fully block out the word “Vice”?!

The G-D Commies are sneaky little bastids, aren’t they?!

Posts: 3589 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
It appears that possibly a GOP operative invaded SNL set and swapped scripts.....

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I swear I'm tired of hearing the following has her unending mantra
- Turn the page
- Move forward
- Not going back to the past

Here is another Democrat that's had it with 'her' party

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Nancy Pelosi casting spells over opossums in order to improve Kamala's chances.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32053 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1841123808477864072

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

Why are Kamala's numbers at the bottom of the pool in Michigan? This is clearly an MSNBC attempt to coerce voters to Kamala and she seems shocked to that they are not drinking the kool aid by the gallon.

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/saras76/status/1840886773213511773

Writer by profession,
smartass by the
grace of God.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Nancy Pelosi casting spells over opossums in order to improve Kamala's chances.

I like the opossums more than all of them.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Posts: 620 | Location: Beaverton, OR | Registered: April 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
The smug look on that bitch’s face. How I despise her!

Posts: 1299 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

343 - Never Forget

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm starting to see a lot of TV ads here in PA with willing sheep being filmed saying dumb things like "Trump is only for the rich and gave tax cuts to his rich friends and Kamala will give US a tax cut if you elect her!"

Do they NOT realize that Biden-Harris fully intends to let the Trump tax cuts expire in 2025 and that means a couple thousand dollars a year tax increase overnight for every single person? There's no way in hell she's ever doing a tax cut, when has a Democrat EVER cut taxes?

It's really maddening just how stupid and uninformed people really are.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
These are the same people that think Trump will suspend the Constitution, weaponize federal agencies to attack his enemies, cow tow to our enemies, etc… all the things democRATs are doing as we speak. I swear democRATs are the stupidest fucking people on the planet.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post