SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Nobody's buying it. The state run media is banging the drum of desperation about it being a tight race, blah, blah, blah.
Keep your head about you. Need to stay cool and calm and focus on the things that matter. The election integrity and keeping things on the up and up. Everything else will take care of itself.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19769 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Somehow I haven't been able to watch either of
these. When I try up comes "sign up to show you are not a BOT". Tried again and a video began of news coverage of Biden assisting the victims of Helena?

quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

Why are Kamala's numbers at the bottom of the pool in Michigan? This is clearly an MSNBC attempt to coerce voters to Kamala and she seems shocked to that they are not drinking the kool aid by the gallon.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jmBwYRmDUOI?si=P9ybqtmTL0pdzDJa" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7288 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27614 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridewv:
these. When I try up comes "sign up to show you are not a BOT". Tried again and a video began of news coverage of Biden assisting the victims of Helena?

Interesting. I thought YouTube might have pulled them but they still work for me.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Interesting. I thought YouTube might have pulled them but they still work for me.

Did the same for me, then I copied link and pasted to a new tab and it worked

https://youtu.be/NIatwwijh9E

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11228 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Thanks, yes I ended up getting them to open by closing out of the Forum and opening it again.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7288 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks, yes I ended up getting them to open by closing out of the Forum and opening it again.
I found that if I hit “Watch on YouTube” instead of play, it works fine.

Posts: 7096 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This is definitely a shot to her support.

https://www.clickondetroit.com...kers-suspend-strike/

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

More and more firefighters are becoming less affectionate to the dems and siding with Trump. It is to the point now that they won't back either candidate,as they used to back/promote the dems, and now there is a shift to the right, something I thought I would not see but am very happy with.

Posts: 7080 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1841960488403423691

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1841960488403423691" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 672px; display: block; border: none; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: 50% 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

In vino veritas.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32053 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
quote:

More and more firefighters are becoming less affectionate to the dems and siding with Trump. It is to the point now that they won't back either candidate,as they used to back/promote the dems, and now there is a shift to the right, something I thought I would not see but am very happy with.

I'm curious to see if the tone of some of the older retired brothers who have been ardent Dem supporters changes now that IAFF isn't endorsing.

343 - Never Forget

I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
quote:

I'm curious to see if the tone of some of the older retired brothers who have been ardent Dem supporters changes now that IAFF isn't endorsing.

I don think it ever made ANY difference. I never met any “ardent Dem supporters” my entire career.
Even though I am in the category of “older retired”, the only use I had for IAFF recommendations my entire career was to vote the exact opposite from their stupid mailings on who to support. Made picking candidates very easy,

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3888 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7293 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...sistance-day-1356%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Brutal.

God bless America.

Posts: 13908 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I'm very happy that she is getting the success that she has worked so hard for

I'm not sure how the brain dead can continue to walk upright....

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I'm very happy that she is getting the success that she has worked so hard for

I'm not sure how the brain dead can continue to walk upright....

I think we proved liberals are zombies

343 - Never Forget

posted Hide Post
Brain dead? That would be the "Gun Owners for Kamala" folks. The 8 per state average. Bizarre thing.
https://thenationalpulse.com/2...8-members-per-state/

Posts: 1949 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
32 days……………32……

I was waiting for ”Now 32 is a number, it’s a number. I know, right? It’s a number that is more than 31 but yo know what? It’s LESS than 33. Now, 31 and 32 and 33 are ALL numbers - they really are! But the number we have is 32 until later when it will be 31..”

All the time with wild gesticulating hand movements

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11228 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
All the time with wild gesticulating hand movements

How else does one toss a salad?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16955 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post