SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy: The difference is Obama could actually speak without sounding like someone ran a dictionary through a paper shredder.

Very apt description.

Posts: 5916 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
If you can't raise corporate taxes or if the GOP takes over the senate, where will you get the money?

Apparently the ho running for the President has no clue as to how the Government works

Posts: 5560 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VP Harris Will Visit Southern Border To Convince Voters She Can Fix Her Own Mess

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...n-fix-her-own-crisis

Axios reports that Vice President Kamala Harris will visit the US-Mexico border on Friday.

President Biden-appointed "border czar" VP Harris appears to be pivoting from her open border support (globalist) to a border hawk after facilitating the greatest illegal alien invasion this nation has ever seen on the southern border. We suspect the Harris-Walz team has joined forces with leftist corporate media to unleash a propaganda blitz to convince the American people that Democrats are the 'best-prepared candidate' to correct the border crisis.

Ironically, VP Harris was the Border Czar at the very beginning of the illegal alien invasion...

So, essentially, she will be pitching the American on border policies to clean up her own mess that allowed ten-plus million unvetted illegal aliens from third worlds to pour into the US.

Axios has provided scant details about the border visit. One campaign aide said the trip could involve a stop in Douglas, Arizona, for Harris to discuss border security.

More from Axios:

In particular, Harris will share how she is proposing to send new agents to the border and new technology to target the flow of fentanyl, the aide said.

Harris has cast herself as a former "border state prosecutor," leaning into a more hawkish stance while still pushing for a path to citizenship.

All of a sudden, as the election nears, Harris flip-flops to an immigration hawk. Axios noted in August that Harris would spend hundreds of millions of dollars on building a border wall if elected. She has previously called Trump's wall "un-American."

In 2019, Harris called Trump's wall a "medieval vanity project" that wasn't going to stop transnational gangs entering the US. Then, in 2020, she said Trump's border wall was a "complete waste of taxpayer money and won't make us any safer." Back in 2017, Harris said the wall was a "stupid use of money."

Yet, opening the border and flooding the nation would stop transnational gangs from entering the US??

Harris becoming an immigration hawk comes as Democrats have achieved their mission to flood the nation with more than ten million illegal aliens...

More at link

Posts: 13120 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Is she actually going to see the border? Last time she visited the border in El Paso, she stayed near the airport and gave her press conference there. Never got near the border. If she does go to Douglas, I wonder how close she will get.

Posts: 5758 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Brutal! Big Grin

Kid Absolutely Bodies Kamala Harris on CNN

By Cristina Laila | Sep. 26, 2024 3:20 pm

Fake News CNN interviewed 10-year-olds about the 2024 election and one child did not hold back when asked about Kamala Harris.

CNN spoke to 80 elementary school students in Arizona, Texas and New Jersey.

Excerpt from CNN:

The findings are the result of more than 40 hours of interviews commissioned by CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” to talk politics with 80 elementary schoolers in Arizona, a 2024 battleground state; New Jersey, a blue state; and Texas, a red state.

With their parents’ OK, researchers got the kids’ unfiltered thoughts about the presidential candidates and the election.

For this project, Asheley Landrum, an associate professor, child development expert and media psychologist at Arizona State University, worked with Stanford University political science professor Shanto Iyengar, who has already studied polarization in American teens. Landrum asked the elementary schoolers a series of questions, using photographs and visual prompts, to understand how the children feel about the political system.

The questions about the presidential candidates included prompts asking which one would keep them safer, which is more honest and which is more likely to do bad things.

The interviews were first conducted in the spring, when President Joe Biden was running for reelection and the kids were in fourth grade. Most of the same children took part in follow-up interviews in the fall in New Jersey and Texas, after Vice President Kamala Harris had stepped in to be the Democratic nominee and the kids had started fifth grade.

“What’s the first word that pops into your head when you hear the name Kamala Harris?” CNN asked a 10-year-old boy.

“Liar!” the child said without hesitating.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1839328690414686548

Q

Posts: 27621 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
THIS ALONE should ensure that Kamala never sees the inside of the Oval Office again after January 2025:

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/sta...731441195700269?s=46

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The sad part is that this isn't even the stupidest thing she said today.

https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1839085378692854010

Just more amazing word salad... I wonder if that comes with low-fat Ranch dressing?

Good Lord God save us... PLEASE!!!

Posts: 4788 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/BPUnion/status/1839828670682222969

https://x.com/BPUnion/status/1839850100601803206

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
DemocRATS lie? Who’d have ever guessed? Like every other lie they’ve told, it will be repeated within their circles as gospel just like the so called Russian collusion which survives in their feeble minds to this day. Leftist democRATs have zero integrity. Thank goodness for Elon Musk or this would be buried.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I really wish Trump would spend some money on YouTube ads. Was watching some YT shows and clips with my kids; YouTube the app not YTTV and literally every other ad is a pro-Kamala or anti-Trump ad. Haven’t seen a Trump ad yet.

Maybe his campaign can’t afford it or were told that it’s not an area he should concentrate on?

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
If you can't raise corporate taxes or if the GOP takes over the senate, where will you get the money?

Apparently the ho running for the President has no clue as to how the Government works

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C96gqMAZ8PA?si=0wnNfxoQTWd9uvRq" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

She reminds me of Peter Sellers playing Chauncey Gardner in the movie "Being There". Simple minded that was educated by watching TV.

"Let's Go Komrade Kamola"

Posts: 1551 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I really wish Trump would spend some money on YouTube ads. Was watching some YT shows and clips with my kids; YouTube the app not YTTV and literally every other ad is a pro-Kamala or anti-Trump ad. Haven’t seen a Trump ad yet.

Maybe his campaign can’t afford it or were told that it’s not an area he should concentrate on?

Dude, all I get on YouTube are Trump ads.

But I'm typically not watching kids content.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Dude, all I get on YouTube are Trump ads.

But I'm typically not watching kids content.

Maybe it’s a targeted PA thing?

They keep saying the Oval Office will come down to PA.

No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
I see no political ads at all on YT. Lots of insurance ads and others which I forget already.

Posts: 9755 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

Everyday, I see Trump ads on my you tube screen. New ones, old ones, a lot. Depends on your viewing history.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/_johnnymaga/status/1840031540421566528

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
How to destroy a country....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/GlomarResponder/...sistance-day-1350%2F

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4203 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post