SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39225 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
https://www.rvmnews.com/video/...il2&utm_medium=email

1:16:45 mark ban those scary black guns

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
She is on doing an interview right now, I have not heard such vague baffle them with BS since Obama.

Posts: 3776 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
She is on doing an interview right now, I have not heard such vague baffle them with BS since Obama.

They are actually pushing back on her assault weapons ban nonsense.
Bibble babble over and over. I have never heard such dribble. Is she high??

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5178 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
quote:

They are actually pushing back on her assault weapons ban nonsense.
Bibble babble over and over. I have never heard such dribble. Is she high??

I know that is what I thought, How the hell did she get a college degree? I know how she got her job in California.

Posts: 3776 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I know that is what I thought, How the hell did she get a college degree? I know how she got her job in California.

Or pass the bar?

P229

Posts: 3946 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
<<snip>>
Or pass the bar?

I bet her mouth was sore for a month!!!

Posts: 4778 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
quote:

Or pass the bar?

I suspect that Willie Brown and his connections somehow helped Kamala pass the bar. There is lots of corruption in the state government.

-c1steve

Posts: 4121 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I suspect that Willie Brown and his connections somehow helped Kamala pass the bar. There is lots of corruption in the state government.

She found a Bar official with Peyronie's Disease; he graded her on the curve.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:

She found a Bar official with Peyronie's Disease; he graded her on the curve.

Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3794 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Is She Drunk? Kamala Harris Heavily Slurs in Bizarre 5-Minute Rant During Interview with NABJ

By Cristina Laila | Sep. 17, 2024 9:00 pm

Is Kamala Harris drunk?

Kamala Harris on Tuesday participated in a Q&A with the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) in Philadelphia.

Of course, the moderators at the NABJ treated Kamala Harris much better than President Trump when he participated in a Q&A with them in Chicago in July.

Harris heavily slurred during a bizarre 5-minute rant about total nonsense on Tuesday.

Is she inebriated?

Rumors are swirling about Kamala Harris having a serious drinking problem.

Last month the Trump campaign and the RNC posted on X, “A lot of rumors out there about Kamala having a serious drinking problem…apparently coming into focus as campaign heats up. ⏳Stay Tuned…”

Kamala Harris shocked the audience as she droned on about elementary school children taking pictures on photo day.

“It was school photo day. Do you remember what that’s like? Going to school on picture day? Who are dressed up in their best? Got all ready and knew what they were going to wear the night before? And had to be evacuated! Children!” Harris said.

Kamala Harris went on and on and attacked President Trump.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1836128290886537261

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Anxiety meds would be my guess

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ It's the booze, boss, it's the booze.

A friend on the inside gave me the heads up on some of what's going on in the inner circle during the DNC. She's a drunk. Not a mean one, just a sloppy one. Pretty good at it too, she seems somewhat cognisant after a 5th. Nothing more than a useful sock-puppet with bath house barry's hand stuffed up her ass. michelle o CAN NOT STAND HER! As in; would run her over with a car and throw it in reverse to do it again if she could.

Droolin Joe is just wanderin' round the hall somewhere until someone finds Joey in the corner, or eating a plant, then they shuffle him off to bed. Jill is busy "playing doctor" with her favorite W.H. staffer.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8522 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regardless of the "cause" that is just disturbing.

Posts: 2056 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hammered.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every time I hear her babbling about her supposed middle class background, I think of Steve Martin in The Jerk.

"It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child."

Posts: 801 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
What I find most disturbing about this harridan is the willingness of the dem base to willfully overlook her lack of valid credentials and her outright bald faced lies on camera which are refutable with almost no effort. It speaks volumes about the complete lack of morals on the left.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
I'm going with meds too. It doesn't rule out drinking, but the chances that whoever is O'handling her is using antianxiety meds or other meds is much higher - easier to predict, to use, and she has the posture/effects

Posts: 1657 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
What I find most disturbing about this harridan is the willingness of the dem base to willfully overlook her lack of valid credentials and her outright bald faced lies on camera which are refutable with almost no effort. It speaks volumes about the complete lack of morals on the left.

I'll go one level deeper. The left has no apparent morals because they have been programmed to deeply fear or hate (______).

They believe whatever it is called, is hateful and dangerous. The phrase of the day is "existential threat to democracy", but that is a placeholder in the mind for whatever an individual fears.

When the opposition is thought to be "literally Hitler", any means necessary is acceptable. Some will see election cheating as enough, some will see even a demented old man as acceptable rather than the opposition. Riots, cancellation, lawfare, and now 2 attempts to assassinate. Who of us wouldn't support such things to have stopped Hitler?

It isn't that my friends on the left are intrinsically immoral in everything. They are so deeply fearful that they believe it moral to do whatever it takes to stop (_____).

I differentiate the Dem base from political operatives such as politicians and much of the media. They appear to be sociopaths who have no morals.

Posts: 9726 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
She's one of us, so down to earth

Roll Eyes

Posts: 5536 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post