SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Farewell, Kristi Noem
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Farewell, Kristi Noem Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Commercials featuring her and South Dakota have continued unabated.

One - where she is "supervising" construction of a house - has me scratching my head. It goes great until the end, when she knocks over half a dozen wall studs - an entire section of the house - and then quips that it would be a good place for a skylight. It reminds me of …

Unworthy of everybody involved in its making.

Posts: 28586 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by sig sailor:
I sure do not know what is in Tulsi Gs heart, but I do know that things and people change.

What is different with Gabbard is that her changes happened frequently and while she was in full gear with her political career. She wasn't a college student or a young adult waking up to reality. We used to call this "flip-flopping", and that is what I'm calling it with her. I don't trust her, and I don't think Trump should either. Plus he needs people who are solidly on his side and on the side of MAGA, who are loyal, even when life got shitty for him. She has not demonstrated this, unlike other people on his list, including Noem.

It would seem she's convinced those at SIG that she's on our side! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9411 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ I'm gonna be out of town then, but otherwise I'd think seriously of going to that.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39184 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Official Kristi Noem social media accounts appear to have been deleted

Martin Pengelly
Mon 8 Jul 2024 15.01 EDT

Kristi Noem, the Republican governor of South Dakota who has been dogged by controversy since recounting how she chose to shoot dead a puppy and a goat, attracted new questions when it was noted that some of her official social media accounts appeared to have been deleted.

On Monday, a link from Noem’s official website led to an error message on Facebook, which said: “This content isn’t available right now. When this happens, it’s usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it’s been deleted.”

On Twitter/X, the governor’s site linked to Noem’s personal page. The official @GovKristiNoem page displayed the message “This account doesn’t exist”.

A new X account, @GovNoemOffice, created this month, had 309 followers, far fewer than the roughly half-million of Noem’s old account.

The new official account featured links to press releases.

A small selection of followed accounts included Noem’s personal page, state government departments and Noem staffers including Mackenzie Decker, the director of policy who describes herself as “Living free in South Dakota with my husband and little girls. Fueled by Americanos, Cheezits and LaCroix Water. Mostly tweets about motherhood and the Jackrabbits”, the sports teams of South Dakota State University.

Noem’s YouTube page was still active.

Asked for comment, Noem’s spokesperson, Ian Fury, told the Guardian the new X page was the source for official updates. He did not say what happened to the old account or why it was deleted.

Earlier this year, Noem was widely seen as a potential presidential running mate for Donald Trump.

Such attention shone a spotlight on controversies including Noem using her personal X account to advertise a Texas cosmetic dentist and being banned from Native American reservations, over comments about tribal leaders and drug cartels.

But then, in April, the Guardian obtained a copy of Noem’s book, No Going Back.

The ensuing story revealed the governor’s startling account of the day she shot dead Cricket, a 14-month-old wirehaired pointer she deemed untrainable and dangerous, and an unnamed, uncastrated goat she said threatened her children.

Asked why the book also included an apparent threat to kill one of Joe Biden’s dogs, Noem told CBS the animal, Commander, had “attacked 24 Secret Service people. So how many people is enough people to be attacked and dangerously hurt before you make a decision on a dog?”

The book produced more damaging headlines when it was revealed that Noem claimed to have “stared down” the North Korean dictator, Kim Jong-un, but no such meeting could be shown to have happened.

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

Posts: 18337 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post