SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
They don't look like third degree burns to me.

If she was driving, why are the burns on the right side of her face, and not the left side next to the driver's window? Was she attacked thru the passenger side window? Strange.

I think the simple explanation is the image is mirrored. In the first picture of her, she's got a mole or a piercing on her right nostril, and it's not there in the second image. If the image is mirrored, that puts the "burns" on the correct side of the face in that scenario.

I've had a bad third degree burn. I don't want to go into all the details, but the ER doctor who looked it over said it was the worst he'd ever seen in some twenty years in the hospital. He called his old attending physician to run it by him and get a second opinion on how to proceed with it. Before my burn turned my hand into one giant blister the size of a softball and I lost a lot of skin, the burn itself looked like a pizza with all the toppings scraped off (one of the guys who was there described it that way and it was spot-on). That's a third degree burn. In comparison to my burn, which I got no plastic surgery for and surely didn't spend $10k, her "burns" look like she had a go with the rough side of a green and yellow Scotch Brite pad. That said, I hope I can be pardoned for not really being impressed with her suffering.

That's some magical lighter fluid to leave abrasions instead of blisters and not singe a single hair, even an eyelash right next to where it was "burning."

Posts: 17137 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlc444:
I sure would like to see the actual knot used. A noose is designed to tighten and be difficult to loosen the loop. Who on earth would knowingly tie this knot to lower a garage door?

"Sorry boss, I can't deal with the tire changes this race as my finger has gangrene from blood loss"

Is this a double figure eight, an overhand knot, or a fancy fishing knot that leave a loop that wont close?

They did finally release decent pics yesterday. Pretty good if non-functional rendition. As others pointed out intent matters, or at least it used to. Was this boredom and someone fiddling around with rope or something else?

Apparently that distinction no longer matters as a noose is now a universal and absolute sign of ill intent.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12419 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another thing that struck me as odd in the Althea Bernstein/Madison, WI story is that she stated "they threw a lighter at me." The only kind of lighter that stays lit is a Zippo type lighter and it just does not seem plausible that these "racists" threw one away. It will be interesting to hear about the evidence of the lighter - if they ever find one. And "bleeding" - from burns?

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5163 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
Another thing that struck me as odd in the Althea Bernstein/Madison, WI story is that she stated "they threw a lighter at me." The only kind of lighter that stays lit is a Zippo type lighter and it just does not seem plausible that these "racists" threw one away. It will be interesting to hear about the evidence of the lighter - if they ever find one. And "bleeding" - from burns?

My theory is that she was present at a "protest" where she was burned by a Molotov cocktail. My wife does farcebook, and found where she refused to go to the hospital at the request of family when she got home. Now, why would she do that I wonder? Her story has as many holes in it as the average race baiting lie.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably burned herself shooting up heroin and concocted this farcical story to cover up her addiction.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The noose pic above is much different than the original pics released earlier this week, which I now cannot locate. (the noose was the size of a baseball). Roll Eyes

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Isn't it funny (in an odd way) how people seem to always destroy the evidence? Numb-nuts never did see the "noose" and I wonder if the FBI even saw it? What's in that picture looks like someone went out and bought new rope and tried to recreate what was found. Yeah...my BS meter is pegged at Eleventy.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Chris Rock's advice :

‘How Not to Get Your Ass Kicked by the Police’

Obey the Law
Use Common Sense
Stop Immediately
Don’t Run Away
Turn Down Your Music
Be Polite
Don’t Bring a Crazy Friend with You
Bring a White Friend
Shut Up
Don’t Take Your Angry Girlfriend in the Car

"Obey the Law" is a good place to start

https://pjmedia.com/culture/vi...e-generation-n582715

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
The picture that georgeair put up doesn’t look like Talladega to me....the garages all are in a row and none of them face another one-unless I’m missing something.

I google mapped it and the satellite shows all of the garages in a row....

Can someone explain it to me

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11286 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
The noose pic above is much different than the original pics released earlier this week, which I now cannot locate. (the noose was the size of a baseball).

I think that earlier photo was simply of a garage pull in a racer area. I don't think it was the actual item.

Lenny Miller's comment made a lot of sense ands owed common sense.

quote:
As for the noose incident, it wasn’t out of the realm of possibility that something like that would happen, but you definitely have to check it out. The way NASCAR presented it, it was like the officials knew that this was a real thing. You always investigate. You always check facts. It sounded like all of that was done, and you thought, “Here we go again.” Then, when it turned out it wasn’t a hate crime, I wasn’t surprised at that, either. Even if it’s a police issue in a small town, you have to wait for the investigation to be completed before you have a ceremony and declare victory or declare a problem or declare we need a solution. They jumped too quickly.

However as the FBI stated, the rope had been there for several months, long before he would have been assigned that bay.

Someone posted a video of the track clearly showing pulls in several bays.

https://www.bing.com/videos/se...iew=detail&FORM=VIRE

As for his racing...

Bubba Wallace finishes 14th at Talladega, 'I know I should've won that damn race. I ran out of gas' NASCAR rallied around Wallace after a noose was found in his garage on Sunday

Noose?? What noose? Give it up.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
picture that georgeair put up doesn’t look like Talladega to me...

Well it sure isn't Martinsville.

I didn't take the pic. Sorry for not including a link earlier, but it's widely circulated by now. The rain, at least, syncs up.

SI article

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12419 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
I don't know if the Google Map photo of Talladega is entirely accurate for our discussion purposes. It looks like the pic was taken during the off season when a lot of the structures were apparently taken down.

Here's a link to Talladega Garage Experience which presumably takes place around race day. You will note there are a heck of a lot more structures in the infield area than the Google Maps shows.

https://www.talladegasuperspee...rage-Experience.aspx

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
OK, so I guess NASCAR was wrong about this so-called intended hate crime, nevermind then.... I still want to see somebody take a hit for the over-reaction. What has become of the notion of gathering all the facts before making up your mind about something, not "due diligence" but "due deliberation?" If there are no consequences for false reporting, or over-eager misinterpretation, then we will never see the end of it.

Posts: 6477 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Thanks windover, those pics appear to show many more buildings have been added to the pic Georgeair initially posted. It may be that google maps is an old photo.

Not trying to throw shade on anyone, but I have learned to look things up myself as we all know the media has their own agenda.

Thanks again gentlemen.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11286 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Bubba’s hoping to get some sponsorship $$ out of all this. His team is hurting for money.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Could it be because Wallace is the Kraperdick of NASCAR? Just sayin’...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The newly released NASCAR image is not the same knot as shown in previous year videos of the garage area.

The newly released image is a new knot on a new rope, intended to clearly look like a noose.

Edited to add new photo of Garage #4, and links to source info.

Not the same Knot.
Talladega Camping World Truck Series Garage Walk Through, Garage #45.

In Garage at Talladega Superspeedway Garage #4.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That does look like a brand new rope and I know it's a different picture angle but that does not even look like the same stall? Makes me wonder if nascar is doing a bit of PR damage control.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^
Could it be because Wallace is the Kraperdick of NASCAR? Just sayin’...

More like the guy hasn’t won a race and doesn’t run up front. That and being a douche. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post