SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Kim Foxx is buddies with Obama.

I'll BET you that POS got involved in this.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was somehow involved.

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Protect Your Nuts
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
He got community service hours and surrendered his $10,000 bond.
He pled out and got the case sealed. That's not the same thing as having charges dropped for lack of evidence.
Nice spin by his lawyer.

Bruce

What is your source for this? Everything I see says the charges were dropped. That's very different from a plea.

I’ve read a couple different articles at lunch, and all the wording is a little different. The below article appears to indicate that there was no plea, they nole proces’d (decline to prosecute), evidently in exchange for 100K-

“While it was not immediately clear what prompted prosecutors to drop the charges against Smollett, a spokesperson for the Cook County State Attorney's Office noted that the actor will forfeit a $100,000 bond.”

“The spokesperson, however, said that there was no plea deal, but rather an "agreement," and that no community service will be required of Smollett.”

Ref- https://abcnews.go.com/US/empi...ng/story?id=61951756

So my personal learning for the day- not ok to buy your kids way into college, but perfectally acceptable to buy your way out of prison.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"deserves" ain't got nothin to do with it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 2696 | Location: VA, mostly | Registered: June 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Mad

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sleazy. Essentially a bribe paid. Time for the Feds to step in!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16094 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
His statement doubles down on his claims. Turns my stomach when a liar's lies are not only allowed to stand but are validated.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
This sure won’t help the morale of the CPD! It all circles Kim Foxx’s Office like a huge toilet bowl flushed away!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Wow. How often does something like that happen?

I wonder what the CPD think about this.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
So, was there a crime? Or not. There was physical evidence. Noose. Bleach. Does it all go away? Like the whole thing never happened? Is Jussie still standing by his story that he was attacked? Bizarre.
I'm sure Jussie will begin an exhaustive search for the real attackers. Maybe he can get OJ to help him. Roll Eyes

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2086 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
This is a pretty big announcement. I'm going to be in the minority here and think there just might be more to this than we think.

His ship was already sunk. For someone to come out and drop the charges and risk personal/professional destruction to "save" someone who the public had already crucified strikes me as odd.

I kind of think there might be something that we're missing. The media was very wrong wit Trump, perhaps they had it wrong on this guy too? I haven't really followed the case that well, but I think it's interesting to make such a public reversal if there really isn't grounds for it. Why risk your career/jail over this guy if he is really guilty?

If I'm wrong, this is a whole new level of blatant corruption. I have trouble believing they're this obvious about it though.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
If you can stomach it, here's a link to his statement.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
This is a pretty big announcement. I'm going to be in the minority here and think there just might be more to this than we think.

His ship was already sunk. For someone to come out and drop the charges and risk personal/professional destruction to "save" someone who the public had already crucified strikes me as odd.

I kind of think there might be something that we're missing. The media was very wrong wit Trump, perhaps they had it wrong on this guy too? I haven't really followed the case that well, but I think it's interesting to make such a public reversal if there really isn't grounds for it. Why risk your career/jail over this guys if he is really guilty?

If I'm wrong, this is a whole new level of blatant corruption. I have trouble believing they're this obvious about it though.

Because 0bama tells you to.

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:

Well, I'm going to come straight out and say you're wrong.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
So you think Obama would risk an obstruction of justice conviction/investigation over this dude? That just doesn't compute for me.

I agree his story has holes, but there are also holes in this corruption is why he got off angle too. Something just feels off about all of this. I don't think this is as simple as we're making it.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have trouble believing they're this obvious about it though.

When you are untouchable it does not matter how obvious you are about your corruption.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Clinton meeting with Lynch?

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Jussie had the juice.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31444 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Hey Guys, just an observation from someone who’s boots are on the ground.

Kim Foxx won’t prosecute this case unless she 110% absolutely has to! Meaning, unless she’s trapped in a corner, gun to her head.
Foxx and others here in City and County Government believe that there’s too many “black and brown people in Jail”.

This guy is black, and gay, and a half-assed movie star. He’ll issue some bullshit apology, go to rehab, and come out the other side.

Any publicity is GOOD publicity. Even if it’s bad, he still remains relevant and in the news.

I had to go back through the thread to find this.

As much as I wish this was not true. Good call!

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Wow. How often does something like that happen?

I wonder what the CPD think about this.

I'd like to see a city wide blue flu. Until that happens or another statement is made I'm assuming the CPD is just as in on it and corrupt as the politicians.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:

"Crimesha" Foxx/Crooke County PA is very corrupt and connected with this particular case up to the fake weave in her hair.

She charged Officer Van Dyke with aggravated assault for EACH round he fired at McDonald. This is the ONLY case that has ever occurred.

Just wait for our Chicago Cops to chime in with the truth.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
my take on this is that we have thousands of laws on the books which are absolutely meaningless

we're on our own

if we ever want justice on anything, we will have to take it ourselves since the system is incapable of providing it

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post