SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigforall:
quote:
“did not develop evidence that would support any criminal charges against State’s Attorney Foxx or any individual working at (her office).”

Seems like democrats never commit crimes anymore. Confused

Here, in Chicago? No. Not ever. Nor do they make mistakes, and if they do, it's not their fault.

So, after being held SLIGHTLY accountable for releasing hundreds of protesters from the first riot, and now the juicy fruit case coming back, all of a sudden, Kimmy's husband has cancer and needs to be tended to.
Not that I wish cancer on anyone, and his only fault may be being married to this twat, but the timing of this illness is a little suspect.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:
Dan Webb doesn't mess around.

As skeptical as I am about any investigation into a leftist my research into Webb gives me hope. He might be the guy to get some accountability.

Well Buddy, I had hope. I seriously had hope.
Now, not so much.

Seems that Danny boy donated $1000 to Kim Foxxx's campaign.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2...b-donation-kim-foxx/

Juicy might just get out of this alive.

Ahhhh.... My memory kicked in, and thankfully Para has a lot of bandwidth and storage for past information.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/archives/jo...ake-seem-like-lying/

Smollett yesterday:

“It has been difficult to be quiet.” He then said that he wasn’t going “rogue” and was still taking the advice of his lawyers to lay low while his case was ongoing. As for whether or not his legal case could end soon, Smollett said it seemed unlikely to him. “There is an example being made and the sad part is there’s an example being made of someone that did not do what they’re being accused of,” he said.

Smollett said there were “two other witnesses” who saw white men attack him. He also claimed “there is a tape” which shows the attack though he added “of course it cuts off right before it happens.”

“When I step back I can see the way that they’ve played the narrative, the way that they’ve served it to the people…but at the same time I’m not really living for people that don’t believe,”

“From the very, very beginning it was set up to seem like I was lying about something or everything. And that has to do with the fact of the MAGA of it all.”

Asked to expand on the “MAGA of it all” by Hill, Smollett didn’t really have much more to say other than to claim that he said it “because they said it,” meaning his alleged white attackers.

“Their whole thing that they’re going to do tomorrow [in court], that’s not for me. I’ve checked out. I’ve moved on. I’ve moved on to continue to fight for my people.”

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Smollett is like the Hogg kid; his 15 minutes are up, his story is bullshit, even Chris Rock says so.
Maybe he and Hogg together can...

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Smolett is a lost cause. He'd rather live in fantasy than face the reality of his lies.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am really hoping that this whole lie costs him some serious $$$, and he gets to spend some quality time in an orange jumpsuit!!

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Juicy’s narcissism is truly monumental. Any other shmo that tried a stunt like him and evaded jail would have the sense to shut up and lay low, but not that genius.

Posts: 3150 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://hotair.com/archives/jo...ake-seem-like-lying/

Smollett yesterday:

“It has been difficult to be quiet.” He then said that he wasn’t going “rogue” and was still taking the advice of his lawyers to lay low while his case was ongoing. As for whether or not his legal case could end soon, Smollett said it seemed unlikely to him. “There is an example being made and the sad part is there’s an example being made of someone that did not do what they’re being accused of,” he said.

Smollett said there were “two other witnesses” who saw white men attack him. He also claimed “there is a tape” which shows the attack though he added “of course it cuts off right before it happens.”

“When I step back I can see the way that they’ve played the narrative, the way that they’ve served it to the people…but at the same time I’m not really living for people that don’t believe,”

“From the very, very beginning it was set up to seem like I was lying about something or everything. And that has to do with the fact of the MAGA of it all.”

Asked to expand on the “MAGA of it all” by Hill, Smollett didn’t really have much more to say other than to claim that he said it “because they said it,” meaning his alleged white attackers.

“Their whole thing that they’re going to do tomorrow [in court], that’s not for me. I’ve checked out. I’ve moved on. I’ve moved on to continue to fight for my people.”

He's doubling down on stupid. Which never plays out the way they want it to in the end.

Then again, at this point in time, he really can't jump up and say "Yeah, this was all bullshit, I made it up."
He can, but it's really, really gonna fuck him in court.

His lawyers requested the files from the fbi. fbi told them to piss off!
Im hoping that whatever doesn't happen on the State end, happens on the Federal end.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
possibly another one

https://madison365.com/black-w...-fluid-racial-slurs/

just sounds weird

1am. random stop light. window rolled down. 4 white guys just looking for a black person to catch on fire with lighter fluid. she manages to 'pat the fire out'.

------------------------------------

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: TIMOTHY M. O’SHEA
OCTOBER 2, 2020 PHONE: (608) 264-5158
WWW.JUSTICE.GOV/USAO/WIW TWITTER: @USAO_WDWI
FEDERAL OFFICIALS CLOSE INVESTIGATION INTO
ALLEGED HATE CRIME IN MADISON
MADISON, WIS. – The United States Attorney’s Office, in conjunction with the
Civil Rights Division of the United States Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau
of Investigation, announced today that a federal investigation found insufficient
evidence to pursue federal criminal civil rights charges for an alleged hate crime
reported to have occurred on June 24, 2020, in Madison, Wisconsin. A woman reported
that on June 24, 2020, she was attacked while stopped at a stoplight by four men who
sprayed her with a flammable liquid, threw a lit object to ignite the fluid, and thereby
inflicted burns to her face and neck. Federal and local agents met with the complainant
and her representatives to inform them of the findings of the investigation and the
decision to close the federal inquiry.
A team of experienced federal prosecutors from the United States Attorney’s
Office for the Western District of Wisconsin and the Justice Department’s Civil Rights
Division worked with FBI and state and local law enforcement agents to conduct a
comprehensive investigation of the events of June 24, 2020. The federal investigation
sought to determine whether the evidence was sufficient to prove beyond a reasonable
doubt a violation of the federal civil rights statutes, including Title 18, United States
Code, Section 249. Section 249 criminalizes willfully causing bodily injury to a person
because of that person’s actual or perceived race.
After a thorough investigation into the events of June 24, 2020, including
extensive interviews, exhaustive review of traffic and surveillance video, and expert
review of digital and forensic evidence, federal investigators determined that there is
insufficient evidence to prove that a violation of any federal criminal statute occurred.
Further, after reviewing all available evidence, authorities could not establish that the
attack, as alleged by the complainant, had occurred. Accordingly, the federal
investigation into this incident has been closed based on the lack of evidence.
The Justice Department is committed to investigations of allegations of biasmotivated violence and will continue to devote the resources required to ensure that
allegations of civil rights violations are fully and completely investigated. The
United States Attorney Scott C. Blader
Western District of Wisconsin
Department aggressively prosecutes criminal civil rights violations whenever there is
sufficient evidence to do so.
DOJ finding

Posts: 1352 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
From the follow up article on the Madison hate-crime hoax:

quote:

Bernstein had told police she was stopped at a stoplight, possibly on West Gorham Street at State Street, at around 1 a.m. June 24 when she was approached by four white men, one of whom yelled a racial epithet.

One of the men sprayed her with lighter fluid through her open driver's-side window and then threw a lit lighter or match at her, she said, setting her face and neck on fire before she patted out the flames. Her family later released photos of her showing burns to her face.

She described the men as looking like "frat boys" — two of whom were wearing "floral shirts" and blue jeans and two of whom were in all black and wearing masks. The man who allegedly sprayed her was wearing a "salmon-colored" floral shirt, she told police.

A surveillance camera at Gorham and State captured images of her vehicle at 12:44 a.m., according to the city's timeline, but nothing to substantiate the alleged attack. Police also did not find any fire damage in the 2007 Hyundai Elantra she had been driving, according to police reports, and a dog trained to sniff out accelerants did not find evidence of them of in the car.

The timeline released by police tracks Bernstein's movements and her vehicle for about two and a half hours beginning around 12:15 a.m., ending with what appears to be a redacted photo of Bernstein in a hospital gown around 3 a.m. at the UW Hospital emergency room on the Near West Side.

According to the timeline and electronic messages reviewed by police, Bernstein first mentions the alleged attack while at home in Monona at 1:24 a.m.

"Some (expletive) up (expletive) just happened," she tells a person named "Nick." "Someone on state street tried to set me on fire ... yelled the n word and threw beer and a lighter at me ... its still burning my skin ... it was a group of white guys."

A little more than a half hour later, surveillance images and her phone place her at UW Hospital.

https://madison.com/wsj/news/l...source=home-breaking

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If racism is so systemic in this country, why do they have to make shit up? I wish somebody would ask that question just once.

Posts: 5743 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://buffalonews.com/news/l...55-c73a8d9a9326.html

18-year-old accused of vandalizing own vehicle with racist, Trump graffiti

Maki Becker, Aaron Besecker
Nov 10, 2020 Updated 37 min ago

An 18-year-old man told Buffalo police last month someone vandalized his car, spray painting "Trump 4 President" and also profanity next to the phrase "Blacks Matter."

On Tuesday, he was accused in Buffalo City Court of vandalizing his own vehicle.

Clifton Eutsey was charged with third-degree insurance fraud, a felony, and falsely reporting an incident.

He was also charged with three misdemeanors: offering a false instrument for filing in the second degree, falsifying business records and falsely reporting an incident.

Eutsey turned himself in Tuesday morning and appeared at his arraignment virtually from the Buffalo Police Department's central booking facility.

The vandalism report was made Oct. 15 on Saranac Avenue in North Buffalo. It was initially reported by a neighbor, Erie County District Attorney John Flynn said.

The graffiti also included swastikas and a homophobic slur. The 2004 BMW also had its windshield smashed and sugar poured in its gas tank.

Frank LoTempio III, Eutsey's attorney, entered a plea of not guilty on his client's behalf.

Under state bail reform measures, the judge was not permitted to set any bail.

"Behave out there, Mr. Eutsey," City Court Judge Shannon Heneghan said.

There is video evidence to support the fraud allegation, Flynn told reporters Tuesday.

Following the incident, a local collision shop owner offered to repair the vandalized vehicle. Flynn said that Eutsey's car has been in police custody since the incident and was not available to be repaired.

In a separate case, Eutsey was pulled over on the night of Oct. 24. According to the DA's office, Buffalo police officers observed him leave a vehicle unattended and with the engine running outside a home on Erskine Avenue on the night of Oct. 24. Police saw him return to the car and begin driving. They pulled him over on Erskine near Suffolk Street. Police said he was driving without a license. Police searched the vehicle and found two loaded, illegally owned handguns, Flynn said.

Eutsey was arrested and charged with felony weapons possession, as well as driving without a license and leaving a motor vehicle unattended, according to city court records. He was released on $20,000 cash or bond, or $10,000 partially secured bond.

Posts: 15908 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a real prize human.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3211 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d love to see caning ushered in, Singapore style! Or pirate style. Arrr matey, boatswain 30 lashes, well laid on!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
one more for the collection

https://www.mlive.com/news/jac...m-officials-say.html

ALBION, MI — Albion College and the Albion Department of Public Safety say a student is responsible for racist graffiti found in a dorm last weekend.

Albion police brought the 21-year-old Black male in for questioning on April 6, according to Chief Scott Kipp. The student admitted to creating most of the graffiti, and video evidence from Albion’s Campus Safety Department confirms the statements made by the student, Kipp said.

The student was released after questioning, Kipp said. Once the investigation is complete, the information will be submitted to the Calhoun County Prosecutor’s Office for any charges related to the incident, he said.

The graffiti, which included racist epithets and multiple references to the Klu Klux Klan, was discovered in a stairwell inside Mitchell Towers on Friday, April 2, university officials said. Pictures of the graffiti were posted by City Watch NEWS Group on its Facebook page.

In a series of tweets Wednesday evening, April 7, college officials said the student was acting alone and acknowledged responsibility for the incidents. The student was immediately removed from campus and placed on temporary suspension while the college conducts a full investigation as part of its student judicial process, college officials said.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Smollett case still going on

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/20...s-legal-team-n402191

Jussie Smollett is back in court to sort out issue with his legal team

As for when the actual case might proceed to a trial, that’s still not clear. Believe it or not it has been 2 1/2 years since this story broke

Charges against Smollett were dismissed by prosecutor Kim Foxx but a special prosecutor in the case later announced Smollett had been indicted again by a grand jury. That was in February of 2020, just weeks before coronavirus lockdowns shut down courts around the country.

So here we are nearly 18 months later and we’re still dealing with side issues about Smollett’s legal team.

Judge James Linn is expected to hear testimony about whether one of Smollett’s would-be attorneys, Nenye Uche, has a conflict of interest that could disqualify him from representing the actor in his hot-button criminal case…

When Uche signed on to represent Smollett earlier this year, the Osundairo brothers alleged that he spoke with them about representing them early in the process, and had substantive conversations about the case. If true, that could mean Uche has a conflict of interest barring him from representing Smollett.

Uche, however, has repeatedly denied ever having had conversations with the brothers.

the judge has indicated that the Osundairo brothers claim Uche actually offered them some advice early on about whether or not to turn over the check that Smollett allegedly gave them

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
sdy, not to be obsequious, but you are a jewel. I appreciate how you follow up on these stories.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been wondering how old Jessie was doing. I can almost bet that he isn't working in any TV Series.

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
He can always get a job at Subway.

quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I have been wondering how old Jessie was doing. I can almost bet that he isn't working in any TV Series.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
sdy, not to be obsequious, but you are a jewel. I appreciate how you follow up on these stories.

Agreed!!!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post