SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
Oh jee...wow I missed it..Hang me.

Big Grin Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Well, we do have a noose.
Freaking TOUCHE, sir. TOU-CHE... Smile

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Well, we do have a noose.

Frayed knot. Itsa loop.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Cool Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Excellent satire from the Bee

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23261 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
so this was a bit over the top.

maybe just a little
Richard Petty is now completely dead to me. I simply can't believe he'd bite on this stupidity.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
This guy lost all integrity with going on the DL show and stating that. If he was a big boy he would have brushed it off as a non issue. Nope, now he’s an attention whore.
Though I was never a big fan of the man, remember when Tiger Woods won the Masters and Fuzzy Zoeller (a good friend) threw a green jacket on him and then joked Tiger would be having the dining room serving fried chicken going forward? Woods to his credit quickly shutdown the outrage media before they could even get going on that one. If 'Bubba' wasn't such an illiterate attention whore, that's the way he'd have handled this issue. Unfortunately, Bubba couldn't even live up to the bar set by Tiger Woods.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I suppose NASCAR made the correct decision, by calling the feebs right away, because I'm positive they'd have been accused of a cover-up, if they would have exposed this hoax themselves.

Still, I guess we can expect NASCAR to announce sweeping, ass kissing changes with regards to diversity. After all, we don't want to offend those minorities who have never attended a NASCAR race, or even watched one on TV, do we.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I've been thinking after this event and threads here and on other forums about the statues coming down. Which amendment to the Constitution guarantees your right to NOT be offended?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:

Still, I guess we can expect NASCAR to announce sweeping, ass kissing changes with regards to diversity.

This will be the rope being used for garage pulls next season....

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Which amendment to the Constitution guarantees your right to NOT be offended?

I've been pointing that out to people for years and most of them just can't grasp the idea because they have been so brainwashed.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
It seems everyday now some stupid hollywood 'entertainer' is apologizing for a decades past event that is now "racist". Roll Eyes

I'm not a woke entertainer but here's mine: I'm sorry I was born White but I had no control over my heritage.

A perfect example, the dixie chicks have changed their name. If they thought it was offensive why didn't they change it under obama? Hypocrites.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0...cks-change-name.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: az4783054,

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
possibly another one

https://madison365.com/black-w...-fluid-racial-slurs/

just sounds weird

1am. random stop light. window rolled down. 4 white guys just looking for a black person to catch on fire with lighter fluid. she manages to 'pat the fire out'.

------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
possibly another one

------------------------------------

Dont the injures look more like abrasions? the reason she says she didnt report is was because she was high on pain pills.Bet thats what caused a face plant.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I suspect there will be a lot more wasted LE manpower to investigate fake hate crimes. And people who initially read the media reports will never followup to determine authenticity.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
And her hair wasn’t burned off...A little bit???......hmmmm.

I can’t light my grill w/o burning hair on my hands...

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
They don't look like third degree burns to me.

If she was driving, why are the burns on the right side of her face, and not the left side next to the driver's window? Was she attacked thru the passenger side window? Strange.

Posts: 9042 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
CTH has done a good job on the Nascar fiasco

Richard Petty may not be looking too good

https://theconservativetreehou...y-worse/#more-195309

w link to a story from Sept 2019:

New York Sports – […] “When we bought RPM, Richard had a similar objective and focus as I did which was to improve performance and bring diversity to the sport,” said Murstein, RPM’s Co-Owner. “I remember at the press conference I made that objective clear. It’s a major major sport but the athletes and the fan base were not as diverse as other sports.

I wanted to focus on changing the image of NASCAR and give everyone the same opportunity to succeed.”

[…] “To me, it was way overdue,” said Murstein. “The more that I heard about that the more determined Richard and I were, and we wanted to make a shift, so to speak, to a higher gear in the sport. We wanted to also expand the fan base, and show that anyone could excel in NASCAR regardless of his or her skin color.”

[…] The fact that Murstein is dedicated to diversity is not something new because it’s also been a mission for him with Medallion Financial, a company that was exclusively lending money to women and minority owned companies since the 1980’s when he joined the family business until its IPO in the 1990’s. Upon his arrival, Murstein focused on successfully diversifying the Company and tried to find other niches in terms of lending money to minorities that were overlooked by banks.

[…] About the time the Company was going public, Murstein approached former New York Governor Mario Cuomo about joining the company’s Board of Directors. Cuomo thought about it for six months or so and then after seeing a story about Medallion and it’s diversified lending in the Wall Street Journal, he called Murstein to give him the good news that he was coming on board.

[…] With Cuomo, a Democratic, joining the Board of Directors, Murstein added some political balance

xxxxxxxxxx

the main story at the CTH link raises issues about when the loop was discovered and who knew it had been there a long time.

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://chicago.suntimes.com/2...tion-empire-kim-foxx

Osundairo brothers resume cooperation in Smollett prosecution one day after refusing to help

Abel and Ola Osundairo’s attorney said in a statement Thursday that her clients would resume cooperating because of an “intervention” by special prosecutor Dan Webb that led to the retrieval of a lost 9 mm handgun.

By Sam Charles
Updated Jun 25, 2020, 2:12pm CDT

Less than a day after saying they would no longer cooperate with Cook County prosecutors, two central figures in the Jussie Smollett saga are back on board, their attorney said Thursday.

Gloria Schmidt Rodriguez, the lawyer for Abel and Ola Osundairo, said in a statement Thursday that the brothers would resume cooperating because of an “intervention” by special prosecutor Dan Webb. A representative for Webb’s law firm, Winston & Strawn, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

On Wednesday, the Osundairos backed away from their cooperation in the case after the Chicago Police Department was unable to find and return a gun that was confiscated from the Osundairos’ home in February 2019. At the time, the brothers were viewed as suspects, but have since turned into witnesses for Webb.

Abel Osundairo had told CBS 2 Chicago that he and his brother would not willingly testify in the case against the former “Empire” actor because items collected during a police search of their apartment, including a 9mm gun inside a safe, hadn’t been returned.

“I would understand if we were defendants in the case, which we are not,” Abel Osundiaro told CBS 2 hours before Schmidt Rodriguez issued her statement.

Abel Osundairo said he is a licensed gun owner and that many of the things confiscated by police belong to his brother and other relatives.

“Due to the intervention of Special Prosecutor Dan Webb and his team, earlier today we were informed that a properly registered 9mm handgun that was missing from a locked safe seized by the Chicago Police Department on February 14, 2019, has been located,” Schmidt Rodriguez said in her statement. “Abel and Ola will recommence their cooperation in the Smollett case now that the handgun has been produced by the Special Prosecutor’s office.”

Earlier this month, Judge James Linn ruled the latest criminal case against Smollett did not constitute double jeopardy. Linn said Smollett’s previous case never led to an admission of guilt and the actor was never punished, so the new charges would not violate his right against double jeopardy.

Smollett was accused of making a false report to Chicago police and was indicted in March 2019 on 16 counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly lying about being attacked in a hate crime. Weeks later, the state’s attorney’s office abruptly dropped the charges, sparking outrage and confusion. Nearly a year later — in February — Smollett was indicted again by Webb, who has criticized State’s Attorney Kim Foxx’s decision to dismiss the initial charges.

Contributing: Michael Sneed

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post