SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
Someone reports this as a hate crime how do you not laugh your ass off?

Yeah seriously. And who is supposed to be threatened by that? Ratatouille?

How utterly absurd.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Heres bubbas car in stall 4, note the short rope

Heres the 21 Menards car in 2019 in the 4 stall

Heres Nemecheks Truck in the same 4 stall in 2017

Posts: 23459 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
If you want to be triggered, just do a search for images of lassoes.

Ridiculous.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I think somebody ought to be banned from NASCAR because they are STUPID!

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
I think somebody ought to be banned from NASCAR because they are STUPID!

You know, at first blush I was in the camp of "ban the noose installer for life" but now - ban the idiot who was offended for the 2020 and 2021 seasons.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Whats's funn is that cnn and msnbc are saying that the "noose" has been there since last year!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
I sure would like to see the actual knot used. A noose is designed to tighten and be difficult to loosen the loop. Who on earth would knowingly tie this knot to lower a garage door?

"Sorry boss, I can't deal with the tire changes this race as my finger has gangrene from blood loss"

Is this a double figure eight, an overhand knot, or a fancy fishing knot that leave a loop that wont close?

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlc444:
I sure would like to see the actual knot used. A noose is designed to tighten and be difficult to loosen the loop. Who on earth would knowingly tie this knot to lower a garage door?

"Sorry boss, I can't deal with the tire changes this race as my finger has gangrene from blood loss"

Is this a double figure eight, an overhand knot, or a fancy fishing knot that leave a loop that wont close?

It’s not a hangman’s noose. Look at the pics above. It’s a lasso.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
quote:

It’s not a hangman’s noose. Look at the pics above. It’s a lasso.

There was a video from 2017 where they were interviewing John Hunter Nemechek, and it was not the same stall, but it looked an awful lot like a slipknot.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
slipknot still is for tightening. Who would use that as a pull?

I am in an argumentative mood. If it was a slip knot, after a reasonable amount of time, it would have slipped through the knot and there would be only a knot on a rope. You pull on the knot side of that knot, it slides toward the loop, just like putting pressure on the inside of the loop will pull the knot toward the loop.

It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
so this was a bit over the top.

maybe just a little

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I am in an argumentative mood. If it was a slip knot, after a reasonable amount of time, it would have slipped through the knot and there would be only a knot on a rope. You pull on the knot side of that knot, it slides toward the loop, just like putting pressure on the inside of the loop will pull the knot toward the loop.

It could have just as easily been a bowline. They would have essentially the same size and placement of the end of the rope.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
My favorite knot. I would have to see a better image. Could have been a bimini twist that leaves a loop that does not tighten. Who knows? Would not have been a surgeon's knot, as that tightens as well. Good knot though, especially a double one for tying on mono to braided for light tackle.

[getting off topic now, so I will stop]

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:

It had been there since 2019....

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
previous post edited, but yes. Rhino, you are reinforcing my argument. After at least six months, with minor use it should have been simply a knot on a rope if it were a slip knot of any sort and anyone pulled on the knot for leverage or handhold.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
so this was a bit over the top.

maybe just a little

NASCAR has always been the biggest marketing whore in the racing neighborhood, instead of decals, polished catch phrases, or, pathetic 'tributes', they've now migrated to supporting linguistic word games and manufactured social outrage.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
The Twitter thread by James Wood on this is hilarious. I think you can see it even if you don't have a twitter account.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesW.../1275596967544930305

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:

Because not everyone knows how to make every knot there is. The same person probably made all of those knots on the door pulls. Having pulled big wire in the electrical trade, I can assure you some people only know how to make one or two different knots.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
HAHA!! LMAO! One of the comments...

"Wallace taking us on a 'wild noose chase'".

Gotta love it!

Yeah...I stopped watching NASCAR years ago primarily because I couldn't stand Kyle Busch and some of the other entitled punks. This just puts the icing on the cake and justifies my decision. Screw NASCAR...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
NASCAR = CNN = fake noose

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post