SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
He got community service hours and surrendered his $10,000 bond.
He pled out and got the case sealed. That's not the same thing as having charges dropped for lack of evidence.
Nice spin by his lawyer.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I hope the still Feds burn his lying, mail-frauding ass. Mad

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Un-fucking-believable. Where's justjoe?

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
This is how the democrats wipe Trump's victory off the front page.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Kim Foxx is buddies with Obama.

I'll BET you that POS got involved in this.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
He pled out and got the case sealed. That's not the same thing as having charges dropped for lack of evidence.
Nice spin by his lawyer.

Bruce

According to the Chicago prosecutors office the charges were dropped and the whole case expunged (must be a record time on that). Nothing indicates a plea from either side.

So, we’re back to racist Trump supporters, wearing MAGA hats, runnin’ roun’ lyncnin’ po’ black folk.

Interesting timing to say the least.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I hope the still Feds burn his lying, mail-frauding ass. Mad

It's not a hope, it's coming.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Chicago is as corrupt today as it was in 1833. Let's see what the US Attorney does with the federal charge.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Un - freaking - believable.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
Done in secret, as an "emergency" and records sealed. Corruption writ large.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 671 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
Nice spin by his lawyer.

Bruce

What is your source for this? Everything I see says the charges were dropped. That's very different from a plea.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
So, was there a crime? Or not. There was physical evidence. Noose. Bleach. Does it all go away? Like the whole thing never happened? Is Jussie still standing by his story that he was attacked? Bizarre.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
This is all because of the DA is a liberal hack. She want d nothing to do with it from the start.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Didn't I read that she recused herself earlier?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
Jussie still standing by his story that he was attacked? Bizarre.

Very much so. He's doubled down. I just heard his live statement and it was disgusting. But don't worry...he's assured us all that he will continue to "fight for marginalized people." Roll Eyes

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
There is no fucking justice in shitcago. None. If I was a cop there, I’d be looking for door ASAP. That arrogant asshole will be dripping with smug- I hope he gets hit by a bus. I really do.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
As Rush said, leftist privilege.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
This is an affront to this country's judicial system. This smug SOB has made a mockery for every case that was TRUE racism. No justice...no peace?? Just unbelievable...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I too hope he falls out of a six story window and lands skull first onto a wrought iron fence. Him and every evil asshole who helped him escape justice.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
It is PRECISELY things like that that allow the left to continue to lie, subvert, and work towards the destruction of this country. They know beyond a shadow of a doubt they WILL NOT face ANY consequences. Without a moral compass the only thing left to restrain evil is equality under the law. And when that fails?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post