SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
From PAs post.

quote:
HUGE SCOOP:

Osundairo brother told
@Chicago_Police
that he put bleach into an El Yucateco hot sauce bottle and poured it on
@JussieSmollett
. NYPost reporter later found bottle at the scene.

How would the brothers know what brand hot sauce bottle was used in the attack if they weren't involved?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20848 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Why aren’t the judge and city prosecutors being dragged through the mud nonstop by the media?

Wait, what am I thinking?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15633 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

I read that CPD has a LOT more evidence, video etc that has not been released but I expect something to be leaked any second now, they are that pissed off that Kim Foxx played them for fools.

Just covering their tracks at this point. When the people in charge control the entire process, with no fear of retribution, innocence and gilt are exactly what 'they' say they are.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/27...nst-jussie-smollett/

Foxx is on a media blitz, and she just told ABC7 in Chicago her office did NOT ask for the resolution in Smollett's case to be made under seal. She says Smollett's criminal record -- in relation to the police report -- is what should have been kept under seal. She says her office is in the process of unsealing the resolution.

Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx is going to bat for her office, which opted to let Jussie Smollett walk ... saying the public just doesn't understand this is how the law works.

Foxx went on WBEZ Radio in Chicago Wednesday and said she understands the confusion for those on the outside "who don't understand the intricacies of the justice system, who don't understand alternative prosecution or diversion or alternate outcomes outside of prison or lengthy probation."

First Assistant to the Cook County State's Attorney Joseph Magats said prosecutors dropped the case because Smollett doesn't have a violent criminal history and lying about the alleged attack was NOT a violent crime.

Foxx echoed Magats sentiment that although the charges were dropped ... everyone in their office backs the police investigation, and believes Jussie staged the attack. As she put it to WBEZ, you don't typically see people "give up $10,000 of their hard earned money" unless they're being held accountable for something.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

10k to get out of this mess is nothing for Smollett

Smollett set the whole country in an uproar about Trump people attacking a black person, went on national TV w a sob story, and lied lied lied.

Everyone charged like this in Chicago will want the Jussie treatment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://abc7chicago.com/cook-c...ollett-case/5219838/

The FBI is reviewing the circumstances surrounding the dismissal of criminal charges against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, two law enforcement officials confirmed.

A spokesperson for the FBI's Chicago office declined to comment.

Smollett's attorney Tina Glandian:

"I think if they believed the charges they never would have dismissed the case," Glandian said. "It's such a high-profile matter. Everyone has been talking about it. Obviously it's made national headlines....They could have proceeded in a variety of ways. We were ready to move forward. We appeared in court, we pled not guilty. We were ready to fight the charges and they're ones who voluntarily discontinued the matter so I think that speaks volumes ."

Posts: 19608 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
I think the powers that be in Chicago have bitten off a little more than they can chew this time. At least I hope so. This is just too obvious. How can this go unchallenged?

Posts: 1517 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Yet he continues to claim innocence.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38729 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
'As If It Never Existed:' Cook County Clerk's Office Stunned as Smollett Case File Vanishes From Records System

White-washed? Hell, that's blacked-out.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15913 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:
If we was smart he would take this gift and go home quietly but like any fool who thinks knows he can't be touched he is probably going to scream from the rooftops about his innocence and that will hopefully be his undoing.

FIFY

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
This is just how broken our system of justice is: Kate Steinle's parents sued the city of San Franciso for their sanctuary city policies that enabled an illegal alien to live in San Francisco, where he shot and killed their daughter. Monday, a federal appeals court tossed their case.

Jose Zarate, who had been deported five times before killing Kate Steinle, was found not guilty of murder or manslaughter. After the verdict, his lawyers said that everyone who felt offended was a racist.

"In July , 2015, beautiful California native, 32-year-old Kate Steinle was shot dead while walking with her father on Peir 24 in San Francisco. Steinle died two hours later as a result of her injuries.

Illegal immigrant José Inez García Zárate was arrested and charged with her murder.

In November 2017 a San Francisco jury found the Kate Steinle’s killer Jose Zarate innocent of murder or manslaughter.

Following the verdict Zarate’s attorneys accused those offended by Kate Steinle’s murder of being racists.

On Monday a federal appeals court ruled the parents of Kate Steinle cannot sue the San Francisco for their sanctuary city policies.

The Examiner reported:
A federal appeals court ruled Monday the parents of Kate Steinle, who was shot and killed by an illegal immigrant in 2015, cannot sue San Francisco for the “sancutary city’s” failure to tell immigration officials about the shooter’s release.

Steinle’s parents alleged San Francisco and the city’s former sheriff shared the blamed for their daughter’s death because officials did not notify Immigration and Customs Enforcement when Jose Ines Garcia Zarate got out of jail.

Garcia Zarate had been deported five times prior to killing Steinle and was released from jail three months before the shooting.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...eir-daughters-death/

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

This is the absolute worst part of it. Any plea deal they did should have included him admitting his guilt and apologizing to the people of Chicago, CPD, and anyone else's time he wasted.

This whole situation really, really pisses me off. There is no way I'd see the light of day if I had committed 16 different felonies. Why is the Jussie guy so fucking special?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20848 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

This is the absolute worst part of it. Any plea deal they did should have included him admitting his guilt and apologizing to the people of Chicago, CPD, and anyone else's time he wasted.

This whole situation really, really pisses me off. There is no way I'd see the light of day if I had committed 16 different felonies. Why is the Jussie guy so fucking special?

The Obamas brokered this deal not so much because Smellitt is a friend, but because he embarrasses the Left's claims that this country is racist, etc. And, his claim that the perps were wearing MAGA hats - Smellitt needs to be rewarded for his efforts to smear Trump supporters.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Everyone, remain calm: The FBI is on it.

https://abc7chicago.com/cook-c...ollett-case/5219838/

Just a snippet:

CHICAGO (WLS) -- The FBI is reviewing the circumstances surrounding the dismissal of criminal charges against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, two law enforcement officials confirmed.

All 16 felony disorderly conduct counts against Smollett for allegedly lying to police were dropped Tuesday in exchange for community service and forfeiture of his $10,000 bond payment. A hearing Wednesday to expunge his criminal record has been delayed.

The ABC7 I-Team has obtained the CPD investigative file for the Jussie Smollett case. Click below to read the files.

Posts: 2946 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Their "Top Men" I'm sure Roll Eyes Wink Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Now...He is threatening to sue the CPD!

Me thinks he needs to shut up while he is ahead.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:

I was a cop for many years. Solved many cases by listening to people who didn't know when to shut up.

Posts: 7023 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5752 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:

I was a cop for many years. Solved many cases by listening to people who didn't know when to shut up.

This time it's his despicable lawyer shooting off her mouth.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30447 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
How do you say 'quit while you're ahead' in privileged celebrity friend of Michelle Obama's parlance?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29736 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Let’s hope this deal isn’t quite over yet...and targets more than just that turd Smollet. This is the chance for us to see if the FBI is truly corrupt or not.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15633 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Let’s hope this deal isn’t quite over yet...and targets more than just that turd Smollet. This is the chance for us to see if the FBI is truly corrupt or not.

Is there any doubt?

Posts: 2836 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post