SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Is it wrong to hope that that asshole gets hit by a CTA train?

Posts: 13312 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

Just imagine if he gets the sh*t kicked out of him tonight by two white guys wearing MAGA hats while he's walking home alone.

Sheer irony right there. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14160 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11216 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:

Just imagine if he gets the sh*t kicked out of him tonight by two white guys wearing MAGA hats while he's walking home alone.

Would double jeopardy protection apply there? Big Grin

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
Wondering what you will NOT see in the hours, days and weeks ahead? Somollett, his supporters or his legal team demanding law enforcement keep investigating the “incident” to find out who “attacked” him, and prosecute them.

I wonder why?

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 5025 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I imaging Juicy Smellit will most likely want this to go away.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
Getting back to your statement, I'll just ask you one simple question: If Obama were still president (or perhaps Hillary), would the feds prosecute the son of a bitch for anything?
Of course not. There have been allegations that Obama may have been instrumental in getting this dismissed.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is now precedence: Cash for crime.
Smollett paid 100K to make this go away.
So if I come to Chicago and shoot some folks, whats my bill? 250K? Or is it a per bullet fee?
I hope they publish a fee structure so I can budget my trip.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
There is now precedence: Cash for crime.
Smollett paid 100K to make this go away.
No, he paid $10k. His bail was $100k for which he had to put up a 10% bond. Quite the bargain if you ask me to get out from under all the charges and have the case sealed.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
Getting back to your statement, I'll just ask you one simple question: If Obama were still president (or perhaps Hillary), would the feds prosecute the son of a bitch for anything?
Of course not. There have been allegations that Obama may have been instrumental in getting this dismissed.

flashguy

This is what I find most disgusting about the whole justice system. If you are one of the anointed ones on the left, you can commit whatever crime you wish, effectively pay a "tax" and go on about your business as if nothing ever happened, however, if you are on the right.....God himself wouldn't be able to help. There is no such thing as justice in this country any more and I am beginning to believe it never existed in the first place.

Posts: 2860 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:

Would double jeopardy protection apply there? Big Grin

Ok, I am probably going to Hell for laughing at this, but I am laughing my ass off. Big Grin

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36898 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Wow. How often does something like that happen?

I wonder what the CPD think about this.

I'd like to see a city wide blue flu. Until that happens or another statement is made I'm assuming the CPD is just as in on it and corrupt as the politicians.

Are you fucking crazy or just an Obama supporter. The CPD worked their ass of on this case and were as blindsided by this as anyone.

Posts: 5795 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd love to hear the Nigerian brothers say "This is MAGA Country.......".

I'm thinking they have an accent and don't sound like rednecks.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13498 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Thinking this was done by the prosecutor and his pals to keep the Meuller Report off of the front page or at least change the news cycle.

Posts: 9423 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, this would be the perfect time for the FBI and DoJ to work to redeem themselves by bringing federal charges for Jussie’s terrorist letter.

Posts: 5235 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's an angle here that I think so may have missed or are just unaware of. A few weeks ago, right around the time the Oscars were on, Foxx was seen in Hollywood being wined and dined by someone. No one could figure out why or who. Well Rahm has a brother out there that is a Hollywood "mogul", a mover and shaker. All of a sudden Mark Geragos appears on the scenes or should I say, behind the scenes and announces he's part of the defense team. Coincidence or not? I say not.

Posts: 5795 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
Maybe bail is different in Chicago, but the system I'm familiar with is "cash or surety". That comes down to 100% cash to the court OR 10% to a Bail Bondsman which is his fee for bonding the suspect out and ensuring that he makes all his court dates.

Can suspects there just put up 10% to the city? That's pretty poor assurance of showing up for court which is the purpose of bail.

If he did pay a bondsman to get out, than how does Chicago get the money?

Posts: 601 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
New reality show: Jesse teams up with OJ to search for the real perpetrators.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Interview w First Assistant Cook County State's Attorney Joseph Magats

CBS Reporter: Does dropping the charges vindicate him ?

Magats: No

Does it exonerate him ?

Magats: No

Do you believe that he is innocent ?

Magats: I do not believe he is innocent.

So you believe he is guilty.

Magats: Yes

So why drop the charges ?

Magats: Based on all the facts and circumstances. Based on his lack of criminal background. We defer or do alternative prosecutions, in the last 2 years we have done it on 5700 other felony cases

video:

https://twitter.com/cbschicago.../1110634951484035074

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post