SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
And that my friends is why Chicago has a crime problem.

Posts: 5743 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john1:
Maybe bail is different in Chicago, but the system I'm familiar with is "cash or surety". That comes down to 100% cash to the court OR 10% to a Bail Bondsman which is his fee for bonding the suspect out and ensuring that he makes all his court dates.

Can suspects there just put up 10% to the city? That's pretty poor assurance of showing up for court which is the purpose of bail.

If he did pay a bondsman to get out, than how does Chicago get the money?

We do not have bail bondsmen in Chicago. An arrestee is required to post ten percent of his stated bond which he posts just prior to walking out of jail.

Posts: 5743 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm not letting a black, gay, popular actor be tried for faking a hate crime or I'll never get reelected. - Judge

P.S. Michelle Obama said I better not do it either or else

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37966 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
So, today I was listening to Rush while I was on my way back to the office from lunch. He had a caller on that claimed to be with the Cook County sheriff. He said that the reason Eddie Johnson was so outraged over this at the time of Smellit's arrest was to put it all over the news channels to poison a jury pool. He stated that he had an "inside track" that Rahm wanted this case to go away. And that Johnson was trying to go wall to wall scorched earth so there would have to be a change of venue due to media coverage. That Johnson was just being Rahm's lap dog.

I think the caller was full of it but would be interested to hear what the beat coppers here have to say about it.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Smollett community service

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/26...son-charges-dropped/

Jussie Smollett logged a total of 18 hours of community service over 2 days -- with Jesse Jackson's organization, the Rainbow PUSH Coalition

Jussie volunteered for the first time Saturday, putting in 8 hours from 10 AM to 6 PM. He just completed another 10 hours on Monday.

We're told Jussie's "service" included stuffing membership envelopes, working in the group's bookstore to sell merchandise ... and critiquing its Saturday broadcast. We're told he helped them with camera angles, and also worked with the music director on a plan to build the choir.

A Rainbow PUSH rep says it was their decision, not Jussie's, to keep his work with them under wraps. The rep added that they viewed his efforts as volunteering, not community service

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Smollett community service

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/26...son-charges-dropped/

Jussie Smollett logged a total of 18 hours of community service over 2 days -- with Jesse Jackson's organization, the Rainbow PUSH Coalition

Jussie volunteered for the first time Saturday, putting in 8 hours from 10 AM to 6 PM. He just completed another 10 hours on Monday.

We're told Jussie's "service" included stuffing membership envelopes, working in the group's bookstore to sell merchandise ... and critiquing its Saturday broadcast. We're told he helped them with camera angles, and also worked with the music director on a plan to build the choir.

A Rainbow PUSH rep says it was their decision, not Jussie's, to keep his work with them under wraps. The rep added that they viewed his efforts as volunteering, not community service

So his community service was to help further his own cause??

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37966 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'm not happy about this outcome, but I did predict it on page 20 of this thread.

There are laws for some people and laws for others. If you're Black, you are part of a group that gets leniency. If you're gay - leniency. More leniency than someone who is not a member of a protected class.

If BOTH??? Apparently a fine that equals less than a day's pay.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
So, today I was listening to Rush while I was on my way back to the office from lunch. He had a caller on that claimed to be with the Cook County sheriff. He said that the reason Eddie Johnson was so outraged over this at the time of Smellit's arrest was to put it all over the news channels to poison a jury pool. He stated that he had an "inside track" that Rahm wanted this case to go away. And that Johnson was trying to go wall to wall scorched earth so there would have to be a change of venue due to media coverage. That Johnson was just being Rahm's lap dog.

I think the caller was full of it but would be interested to hear what the beat coppers here have to say about it.

I heard that on Rush when he said it too. I didn't buy a word of it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
I'm not happy about this outcome, but I did predict it on page 20 of this thread.

There are laws for some people and laws for others. If you're Black, you are part of a group that gets leniency. If you're gay - leniency. More leniency than someone who is not a member of a protected class.

If BOTH??? Apparently a fine that equals less than a day's pay.

Your prediction was he would get away with a "slap on the wrist" His community service was so lame, I don't think it qualifies as a "slap on a (limp) wrist" Lets see if the feds get involved for mail fraud.

Posts: 7458 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

The alleged CCSP Officer (if he is one) is full of it. I don't agree with everything Eddie Johnson says or does but he's a good man and IMO wants whats best for the citizens and the CPD. I've worked with him. He's a solid guy. Knows the law/rules and plays by them. Doesn't play the race card and God help you if you are black and walk into his office and try to use it. When he said he was offended as a black man by what Smollet did, I believe him. I do not believe he played a sinister role in any of this but was in fact played by the system. And as I said before. Don't be fooled by Rahms fake crocodile tears. I've seen them before. I didn't believe them then and I don't believe him now. He played a role in all of this and knew what was going on. He is what they call "a willing co-conspirator". Eddie was just a collateral damage.

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
I'm one of the ones who called it. Not a whitewash of justice, a black eye.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This smells like something Mark Geragos would orchestrate.

Geragos who just was identified as a coconspirator in an attempt to extort Nike for $20 million.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Does Smollett's special treatment constitute 'black privilege'?

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
Obviously a case of "white privilege", that bleach must of worked pretty well.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1859 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stiab:
Obviously a case of "white privilege", that bleach must of worked pretty well.

I think it was Leftist celebrity friend of Michelle Obama privilege.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Smollett was let go because it stopped being about him a long time ago. It is about their cause, their movement, political party. He simply became a pawn in national leftist politics.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Smollett was let go because it stopped being about him a long time ago. It is about their cause, their movement, political party. He simply became a pawn in national leftist politics.

You nailed it. No way the left could let it go any further than it already had. It smacked down their whole agenda with the exception of climate change. I think they overstepped this time and it's not going to go away as they hoped. At least I hope so.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
New reality show: Jesse teams up with OJ to search for the real perpetrators.
Well, at least he found the real racists.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2086 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
The racist douche bag's statement:

"I've been truthful and consistent on every single level since day one. I would not be my mother's son if I was capable of one drop of what I had been accused of," he said. "This has been an incredibly difficult time -- honestly, one of the worst of my entire life. But I am a man of faith, and I am a man that has knowledge of my history. And I would not bring my family, our lives or the movement through a fire like this. I just wouldn't. Now, I would like nothing more than to just get back to work and move on with my life. But make no mistakes, I will always continue to fight for the justice, equality and betterment of marginalized people everywhere."

The movement? Did you catch that little slip of the the tongue? This LOSER thinks he is the reincarnation of Malcolm X or MLK. And was willing to further his cause by hiring some brothers to smack him around. This MFer should be wearing concrete boots at the bottom of Lake Michigan.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Imagine where we would be right now had the Hildabeest been elected and they had all the power.

I think this is a warning we should all heed.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post