SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
There's Federal Hate Crime Legislation And the USPS hasn't finished with him yet.

So? Why should Chicago let the 16 felonies go just because there "MAY" be some action from the feds? The legal system is the biggest crock of shit! I used to have faith that justice would prevail but over the past decade of watching people go to jail and serve outrageous prison sentences for seemingly innocuous issues and then something like this and he skates because of politics and money, I can't stomach it any more.

Getting back to your statement, I'll just ask you one simple question: If Obama were still president (or perhaps Hillary), would the feds prosecute the son of a bitch for anything?

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will loot my local Dive Shop on the way home in protest.....

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Are there no checks and balances anymore? What is stopping this "prosecuter" from simly saying "all black/gay people are immune from that law and can do whatever they want".

The balance of the check was $100,000 to Chicago's coffers. Must be nice to pay your way out of over a dozen charges.

$100K was his bail. He made bail by posting a $10K bond. That is all he forfeited. He never had to put up the other $90k.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Looks like the DA thinks our president should have been found guilty of blah blah collusion blah blah and so, in retribution, they let Jussie go clean.

But I fly black helicopters so there’s that too ...

0:01

Posts: 4206 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Wow. This is worth watching.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/2io3_ygQkoc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When Rahm laments politics in shitholecago, you know you're in Bizarro world.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/AZHLS09Sylo

https://youtu.be/bLCluuUey0A

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"It's the Chicago Way."

Ain't it sweet, watching Liberals eat their own?

Somebody pass the popcorn. Big Grin

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9144 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm having a hard time finding anything about this turn of events amusing at all.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
This is as in-your-face as corruption can ever be. A big middle finger to everyone.

He is a monumental asshole-- "I would not be my mother's son if I could do such a thing'-- but honestly it bothers me most of all that he is diverting attention from the exposed attempted coup.

A group of would-be totalitarians were trying to take over America. THAT is the story of the decade-- let me fix that-- the story of the century.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Do you think it was done to distract people? The timing is curious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I'm having a hard time finding anything about this turn of events amusing at all.

Take a lesson from Jussie. Don't beat yourself up too hard about the lack of humor in this.

Karma is a bitch, and the ending of his story has not yet been written.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Wow. This is worth watching.
I was questioning Rahm's sincerity prior to watching that video, but afterward, I think he's just down right pissed. And though I don't think I've ever said it before, good for Rahm. And pointing all the media back to the grand jury's decision to charge Smallett based on just one piece of evidence is all anyone needs to know about what really happened here.

I don't see how the liberal media spins this one with even their most ardent figureheads condemning Smallet and the Chicago prosecutor's office.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Stickman, I don't know if the timing was contrived. Given everything we have learned in the past few years, I wouldn't rule anything out.

But our attention needs to be riveted on finding out exactly who did what, who knew what, what laws were violated, and marching a conga line in leg irons off to the big house.

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
I might have missed it, but Michelle Obama's former Chief of Staff called & asked Foxx to intervene. She did.
Former Michelle Obama aide tried to intervene
quote:
After being contacted by a Chicago attorney who served as former first lady Michelle Obama’s chief of staff, the top prosecutor in Cook County asked the city’s top cop to turn over the Jussie Smollett probe to the FBI, according to reports.

Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx reached out to Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson after Tina Tchen, the former senior Obama official, emailed the prosecutor saying the “Empire” actor’s family had “concerns” about the probe, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

Tchen passed Foxx’s number to a family member of Smollett, and the ensuing conversations with the relative were later cited by the prosecutor as the reason she recused herself from the probe, according to the paper, which obtained messages from Foxx in response to a public records request.

Text messages show Tchen contacted Foxx on Feb. 1, three days after Smollett reported that he was attacked by two masked men who hurled racist and homophobic slurs at him and put his neck in a noose.

Tchen, a close friend of Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s wife, sent a text message to Foxx to set up an early morning phone call, according to the newspaper.

“I wanted to give you a call on behalf of Jussie Smollett and family who I know. They have concerns about the investigation,” texted Tchen, who sought to set up a call with Foxx before flying out to New York at 8 a.m.

The text messages show Foxx told both Tchen and Smollett’s relative that Foxx had reached out to Johnson about handing the probe to the feds.

“Spoke to the Superintendent Johnson,” Foxx emailed Tchen the same day. “I convinced him to Reach out to FBI to ask that they take over the investigation. He is reaching out now and will get to me shortly.”

The same day, Foxx texted with Smollett’s relative, whose name was blacked out in the released copies.

“Spoke to the superintendent earlier, he made the ask,” Foxx wrote. “Trying to figure out logistics. I’ll keep you posted.”

“Omg this would be a huge victory,” the family member replied.

“I make no guarantees, but I’m trying,” Foxx wrote back.

Fox told the Sun-Times this week that the relative expressed concerns about leaked information about the probe — information that media outlets attributed to “police sources.”

“They had no doubt about the quality of the investigation, but believed that the FBI would have a tighter lid on the information,” said Foxx, adding that the police commissioner appeared receptive at first to the idea of turning the case over to the FBI.

Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told the newspaper that the feds were involved from the start of the possible hate crime investigation, but that there was never any talk of the police giving up the case to the FBI.

Smollett, 36, who is black and gay, is accused of recruiting two brothers to orchestrate the attack because he was upset with his pay on the TV show, police have said.

He faces 16 felony counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly filing a false police report and lying to cops.

The brothers told police that Smollett plotted the assault, gave them money to buy supplies for the attack and paid them $3,500 for taking part in the alleged plot.

The brothers — Abimbola “Abel” Osundairo and Olabinjo “Ola” Osundairo — have not been charged.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"Whitewash?" WHITEWASH?

I am soooooo triggered.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I hope Smollett spends the rest of his days looking over his shoulder.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
I hope Smollett spends the rest of his days looking over his shoulder...
...in the Federal pen. This isn't over yet...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Another possibility is that Foxx contacted people at the DOJ asking them to take the case and they told her to deal with her own shit show.

Rather than deal with it on the facts and merits, her office dimissed everything instead of letting it proceed to trial. She'd rather deal with the immediate but furious shit show instead of a long drawn out one.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I don't know the ins and outs of Chicago politics. But it's possible that the locals know that federal charges are in the works. And they (the Democrat machine) would rather he go up on federal charges than local. We'll see.