SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
If CPD really did build a great case, and if they really are pissed, this is not over and it will be a major investigation.

If they are full of shit, this won't go anywhere beyond here.

I hope they're right and the feds take a good hard look for us all.

I'm not sure what you mean? The investigation is over, everything has been submitted to the Chicago prosecutors. The feds only angle is the mail fraud for the letter he sent himself. According to reports, Chicago cannot take any further action because of the way the case was disposed (agreement to turn over bond and 'time served' in the community in exchange for not prosecuting, expunging and sealing the records).

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
I don’t believe it. Rahm is making sense right now on Fox.

Is he really? Is he pissed too?

Yeah Rahm was pissed and called out the City D.A.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not sure what you mean?

what I meant was, if this is blatant corruption as others believe it was, the feds will be all over it the mail fraud case and expose everything.

All I know about this case is what the media has told me, and I think they are fucking idiots. If this is as obvious as everyone is saying, the feds should be able to easily nuke the whole thing.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
https://chicagoist.com/2016/03...MbmL9j2uT2hHUsmwqeuU

Maybe this sheds some light on WHY.

Foxx's campaign for Prosecutor took big donations from Sorros.

Thanks, definitely good information.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15898 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
quote:
quote:

Is he really? Is he pissed too?

Yeah Rahm was pissed and called out the City D.A.

Yeah he can look pissed all he wants that way the heat is on the DAs office. I don’t believe it for a minute.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4840 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
and here is Geragos

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

here is the game they are playing:

- prosecutors drop the case, but state that he has already "served" a reasonable sentence

- Smollett claims he is completely innocent

He may try to get back on Empire. They may welcome him back.

Dirty Democrat "justice" fully on display

Posts: 19584 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:

Yeah he can look pissed all he wants that way the heat is on the DAs office. I don’t believe it for a minute.

Well, that's too cynical even for me. I saw the clip. His anger looked genuine to me.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I sure hope the Feds do something to this guy, he CANNOT be allowed to skate free for this just because he's gay and black.

Do you realize he's going to have his smug face on every morning and late night talk show and will be a "hero" and "brave" for going through this "ordeal"?

No, your ass needs to go to prison for a while, ASSHOLE! Mad

Posts: 33827 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I have no faith in any judicial institution anywhere within this country anymore. It's corrupt from the bottom all the way to the fucking top. Any time someone with a bit of money can pull shit like this off and get out of 16 different felony charges, it makes me hate the entire system because it is so broken it can never be fixed. Regardless of whether the feds run in and prosecute another charge, the City of Chicago and the State of Illinois gave justice a deep dickin'.

Posts: 2833 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Since the Chicago DA dropped the case against Smollett, shouldn't she be turning the two Nigerians over to ICE?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31453 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^^ Just incredible.

Blatant corruption.
It is after all Chicago. Nothing coming out of that cesspool surprises me anymore.

Hopefully the Fed's prosecute and jail this POS for his BS. Of course if they do, the left will paint it as Trump's racist, homophobic, justice department hurting another minority.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
I have no faith in any judicial institution anywhere within this country anymore. It's corrupt from the bottom all the way to the fucking top. Any time someone with a bit of money can pull shit like this off and get out of 16 different felony charges, it makes me hate the entire system because it is so broken it can never be fixed. Regardless of whether the feds run in and prosecute another charge, the City of Chicago and the State of Illinois gave justice a deep dickin'.

This!!!!!

This is a mockery of our justice system. How can anyone have any faith in our system if they catch these three red handed on video and with the canceled check then drop the charges?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20830 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Wow. Eek

Rahm is FUCKING PISSED

These are tweets I saw:

quote:

Alana Mastrangelo

@ARmastrangelo
Rahm Emanuel on Jussie Smollett case:

“This is without a doubt a whitewash of justice, and sends a clear message that if you’re in a position of influence and power, you’ll get treated one way—there is no accountability—it is wrong, full stop.”

Wow.

2:18 PM - Mar 26, 2019

quote:

Mark Jacob
@MarkJacob16

Asked about the role of the state's attorney's office, Emanuel says, "From top to bottom, this is not on the level." Seems like the kind of breach between the state's attorney and CPD that won't be mended so easily.

1:49 PM - Mar 26, 2019

quote:

Carmine Sabia

@CarmineSabia
Im not stunned that Chicago Police Chief Eddie Johnson is pissed. But Im stunned that Mayor Rahm Emanuel is pissed at Jussie Smollett. They have righteous anger. These police worked hard, had the evidence, and they and the city got screwed.

1:43 PM - Mar 26, 2019

Posts: 33827 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Does this mean they will be charging his attackers instead? If he didn't lie about being attacked these two need to face serious jail time for their hate crimes.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20830 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So I guess it's not white privilege it's rich privilege.

Posts: 3925 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:

He listed 5...er 4 reasons the charges should not have been dropped.

I'm sure his righteous indignation is a show and that he's in on the charges being dropped. He doesn't care one bit about justice.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Wow. Eek

Rahm is FUCKING PISSED

Rahm is being honest and candid because he is packing up his office this week. He's out of there.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:

This!!!!!

This is a mockery of our justice system. How can anyone have any faith in our system if they catch these three red handed on video and with the canceled check then drop the charges?
I really don't think the left sees this for what it is. If the law doesn't apply anymore, people are eventually going to take matters into their own hands in dealing with crime and disputes. Can you imagine the level of chaos that will result in?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's Federal Hate Crime Legislation And the USPS hasn't finished with him yet.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13402 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Good spin by his lawyer, but Mayor and local cops are not so forgiving....

[URL=Mayor, police rip prosecutors for dropping Smollett charges. http://strib.mn/2Wm9aZe]Mayor, police rip prosecutors for dropping Smollett charges[/URL]

CHICAGO — In an astonishing reversal, prosecutors on Tuesday abruptly dropped all charges against Jussie Smollett, abandoning the case barely five weeks after the "Empire" actor was accused of lying to police about being the target of a racist, anti-gay attack in downtown Chicago.

The mayor and police chief blasted the decision and stood by the investigation that concluded Smollett staged a hoax. A visibility angry Mayor Rahm Emmanuel called it "a whitewash of justice" and lashed out at Smollett. He asked, "Is there no decency in this man?"

this one is interesting

Chicago prosecutor under renewed scrutiny over Jussie Smollett case

The prosecutor who texted Jussie Smollett's family at the request of a former Michelle Obama aide to discuss getting the FBI to take over the Empire actor's case has come under renewed scrutiny after all charges against him were sensationally dropped.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12337 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post