SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Signed up for Hospice Care today
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Signed up for Hospice Care today Login/Join 
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
I'm at a loss for words. How can I feel so saddened about someone I have never met? At this moment all I know is that you have been a member I have liked and admired in my Sigforum experience. I have never been the most frequent poster or even exchanged that many posts with you but I can say that your posts have been the ones I always looked to read and your opinions have always been on point with me. Thank you for your wisdom and willingness to help. I will continue to look forward to your next post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5914 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
You have been a tremendous influence, sir! Your contributions to the board will be greatly missed. I feel you have a few left in you. Plus, we're still gonna need the story on that famous real estate deal.

Posts: 1537 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Hang in there man.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim, Godspeed.

I've always though highly on your posts and replies.

My prayers to you and your family.

Russ

P229

Posts: 3843 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
I admire you for the strength and courage you possess.

You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
Thank you JALLEN, for your contributions here. I want to type a lot of letters, but.....Thank you sir for your help here. Your posts were usually and most often exceptional and superior to most others.

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I respect and admire your wisdom and common sense.
I’ll hold you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Ken-in-Tucky | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
I did not have the privilege of knowing you, however by reading what we could and lurking here, we know something of you by the shadow you have cast.

You have made us all better. Quite a feat to have lifted so many fine people at one time. Peace be with you, and your family.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2012 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really hate to hear that JALLEN. I hope you never suffer and you have eternal rest.I have always enjoyed your posts.

Posts: 12730 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My thoughts and prayers are with you JALLEN, and your family.

When I read your posts, and I always look forward to them, I don't just see 'words' on a computer screen -

I see the thoughts and the personality of a wise man who has lived a good life, a full life, and meaningful and exciting life, and wishes to pass that wisdom and insight along to the rest of us.

You have brought valuable knowledge to the family members of this forum, and you have always respectfully argued / presented your positions well and treated those of differing views with respect.

Know that you have given me an invaluable gift, and probably many others here as well, with the gift of getting to know and become friends with a wonderful fellow human being, whose has provided me / us knowledge that I otherwise would not have had.

Thank you for sharing! Thank you for being here on this incredible forum with all of us!!

Rob

Posts: 3493 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers are still with you. Love your posts and comments.Hope it goes better than you expect.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
All I can send are prayers, wishes for peace and comfort, and admiration for your strength during this trying time. God Bless.

Posts: 4505 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for everything that you are, and have been, to this forum, and our country/world. You make every place you "go" better by your presence!

Posts: 1704 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, as evidenced from all the replies already, you have touched more people and more lives than you could possibly know. Your sharing, knowledge, wisdom, wit, and insights have always been highly valued, admired, and thought provoking, and will live on through all of us. Take comfort in knowing that you have truly been an example of the Bible verse Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." You have certainly done so on countless occasions for me, as I'm sure you have for many others here as well. If you could find a moment of precious time to create a separate thread post with a list of books you think everyone should read (however few or many you would like to share), I'm sure that I would not be the only one to take interest in it.

May God Bless you with love, comfort, and peace as you come to the end of this journey and move on to the next. While many of us may not ever have the chance to meet in person, I'm certain that many of us will meet in the hereafter God has waiting for us. Prayers for you and your family. You will be fondly remembered and never forgotten, Sir.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Wisdom. You have shared it and given it to us.
Thank you.
God speed.

Posts: 3810 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to you, sir, regardless of your journey.

And I think I speak for most of us on this forum when I sincerely say that should you have a need, merely let me know how I might be of assistance.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
JAllen, you are in my prayers.

I've always admired your input here. But, I also remember the time I sent you an email asking you a newbie question about the forum. You could have easily ignored it, but graciously took the time to respond and I've always appreciated that kind gesture.

God bless you.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6421 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
I visit family a couple of times a year in San Diego and make it a point to go to Coronado and have a couple at my favorite bar McP's. I will hoist one in your honor sir.

Posts: 5310 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Hello Old Gray Cat, or sometimes Oil Gas & Cattle. You know what I mean.

I've no words that seem suitable or anything.

We will miss your wisdom on SigForum as well as on QRZ. Most people on this forum have no idea of how helpful you've been on QRZ, you have helped many more folks with your time and thoughts in ham radio, as much or more than here. Your wisdom, skill, talent and willingness to help others is magnificent there, we will all miss you.

I wish I could be more eloquent, this is very hard, I want to say I've admired your strength, grace and dignity in your journey. May every one remember and emulate your example of how to live and handle life's journey.

May God Bless and keep you and your family and friends as well.

Perhaps you be marching and playing your collegiate Longhorn musical instrument in Heavens Band, making the music you were always so adept at.

Until we meet again, 73's de N5USS.

Posts: 11860 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
I'm at a loss for words. Your contributions to this forum are great.

Praying for you, sir.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post