SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Congressional UFO Hearing
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congressional UFO Hearing Login/Join 
Picture of Accomplice
posted
Who else is pumped for this? I’m sure the media handlers will limit how much traction it gets but it’s potentially a huge day today. I do data mining / research for the most respected UFO journalist out there and can say that ‘we have body & craft from another species’ is just the tip of the iceberg. There are levels of weirdness to this thing that require people being read into the program to get the information in small doses over time.

Roswell Crash - July, 1947, CIA Formed - Sept, 1947

Posts: 1948 | Registered: September 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I recently discovered a YouTube channel called The Why Files that relates to all kinds of strange UFO/UAP phenomena stuff. It’s a FANTASTIC channel if you’re into mysterious things, aliens, Bigfoot and stuff like that. The Why Files piqued my interest in these hearings. Some of the people who love the channel speak of “disclosure” as though they are 100% certain extraterrestrial life exists.

Being aware of the intricate and incredibly creative misinformation campaigns (think Mirage Men documentary) the government has used in the past to conceal classified weaponry I am not 100% sure what we are being shown is anything more than a clever way to mess with people and leave China wondering what the hell we have.

It is damn interesting though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21122 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
So ridiculous.

Guys, there are no aliens visiting us from another planet. This is absurd.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30427 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
So ridiculous.

How many times have you been flashy-thinged?

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15908 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
So ridiculous.

How many times have you been flashy-thinged?

Big Grin

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5342 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
A space ship made a hard landing and blew a tire.

The little green alien wandered into a bagel shop in Brooklyn and was amazed to discover that they stocked the parts that he needed.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30719 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Such a waste of time and thought. Nobody has visited us from anywhere. You can data mine that till the cows come home. Ludicrous that anyone puts thought into this beyond the most hypothetical and fanciful.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Such a waste of time and thought. Nobody has visited us from anywhere. You can data mine that till the cows come home. Ludicrous that anyone puts thought into this beyond the most hypothetical and fanciful.

Nice try, MIB-boi.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15908 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:

Nobody has visited us from anywhere.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30719 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I guess they've solved all the important problems. I must have missed the news.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5488 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post

Posts: 731 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
And we would never have known anything about them except for that one time back in `47 when their cloaking device failed...

Posts: 7274 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they have pointy ears, see if any of them respond to “Spock.”

Posts: 1182 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Whether from outer space, some clandestine project, or some guy in Nebraska's garage, there are "objects" flying around that seem to defy our knowledge of the laws of physics. Too many credible (military pilots) incidents have occurred (and been videotaped) to deny their existence. I, for one, would like to know what they are.

Does the government have other important things to tend to? Of course. But, I would like to think that they can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Posts: 20129 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Accomplice:
Who else is pumped for this?
I would hope that not a single member of this forum would think this utter idiocy is worthy of taking the least bit seriously.

It's sad, actually. Genuinely sad. It's bad enough that adults- supposedly rational people- believe in this fantasy, but when we have taxpayer money being wasted, and time in Congressional hearings wasted, which needs to be spent on the many and real issues of this nation, it borders on criminal.

Inflation is murdering this nation. We have people who can barely pay their rent and pay their utilities, and when they go to the grocery store, they're raped mercilessly, and it's only getting worse.

Crime is rampant. Major cities have become post-apocalyptic battlefields. The nation is divided into two parts and each side hates the other to the point that there is open talk of civil war.

That's not even the half of it, and some of you are giddy at the prospect of this fucking nonsense which will net nothing??

I doubt this thread will remain open. I'm disgusted.

Here ya go. See if you can find your fucking aliens in this TEN DOLLAR jar of mayonnaise.

Good God!! Roll Eyes

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Man, the MSM is really hyping this BS today Roll Eyes

And it just so happens it's right at the same time and same day as the Scumbag Hunter Biden court appearance?

Posts: 33866 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Whether from outer space, some clandestine project, or some guy in Nebraska's garage, there are "objects" flying around that seem to defy our knowledge of the laws of physics. Too many credible (military pilots) incidents have occurred (and been videotaped) to deny their existence. I, for one, would like to know what they are.
I defy you to name one single thing that these "UFOs" have done in the way of harm to us, or, for that matter, one single ineffectual thing.

Go ahead, tell me.

Oh, but it's important because you "want to know". To what end? What will you do with this information, if there is any information at all?

You want governments of the world to reveal to us their cutting edge flight technologies? Because these "UFOs" fall into two categories: Advanced military technology by the US and China and possibly other nations; or delusions or outright lies by people who think they saw something or want us to believe they saw something.

So, what will you do with this information? And by the way, I don't believe for a second this is merely a need to know. This is about validating really cool fantasies, because no one wants to hear the banal truth that if these things exist at all, they are entirely terrestrial.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Man, the MSM is really hyping this BS today Roll Eyes

And it just so happens it's right at the same time and same day as the Scumbag Hunter Biden court appearance?
Stop

posted Hide Post
Are we humans alone in the vastness of space?
No one knows. And I dont think we will ever know. I know we have supporters of NASA on SF so I apologize in advance for what I am about to say:
Why in hell have we spent huge sums of money to attempt to explore Mars? When so many problems confront us right here in the U.S.? I get the fact that the use of Space near our planet has benefits for our society. But Mars?
Anyone really want to go there? Live there?
Cure cancer. Or the common cold, maybe? Fix our problems first, then rocket off to Mars!
The "Hearing" is just more Uniparty bread and circus.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16120 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Are we humans alone in the vastness of space?
No one knows.
Of course we're not alone. Seek out the number of stars in the known universe and crunch the numbers.

Colonizing Mars makes sense, just as the possibility of mining asteroids makes sense. These things are realistic and worthwhile, unlike playing fucking X-Files on the taxpayer dime.