SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Two for me today as well.

Posts: 3024 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
ha, 5 for me today. Should have been 4, or less Smile

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11087 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
4, today.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18090 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What are y’all’s longest streaks?
Can I ask that?

Posts: 1101 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Five. Too many possibilities.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Three. A little luck involved.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
5 today
4th was off 1 letter

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15969 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Three again. Only had one yellow after the first two guesses so good recovery if I do say so myself. Big Grin

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
5 today
4th was off 1 letter

Same here.

Posts: 3024 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Eek
3 today on a lucky guess.
Had only the 2nd letter correct & no yellows on the 2nd guess

Posts: 15969 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cue the Tarzan yell

Posts: 1101 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I got it on two with a lucky guess.

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Got the August 22 Wordle in 3.

Didn't play 08/23.

08/24 & 08/25 got in 4 each.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
that darn 2nd letter...

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11087 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
5 for me, but the same thing. 2nd letter

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Wait a minute, is this some kind of weird dream or something...

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21104 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
6 today, and I thought sure I was going to get skunked again.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15484 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
4 for me today, but the wife is on a roll.

She had two 2s last week. Then she had a 2 yesterday and 2 again today.

That said, neither of us have ever gotten a 1.

Posts: 6564 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
3 today, lucky guess