SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
IV... yesterday & today

Posts: 4202 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Four. Maybe it could have been three if I had guessed a little better.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2164 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Frown

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21148 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
How are you guys posting your result graphic?

When I copy to the clipboard from the "share" link, it doesn't show the complete graphic, just the first line.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15528 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
3 today

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 16014 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Four. Again today.

Posts: 4202 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

When I copy to the clipboard from the "share" link, it doesn't show the complete graphic, just the first line.

Hit share, select email, screenshot from email, delete email.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21148 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Frown

Thought I was going to bust again.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

Hit share, select email, screenshot from email, delete email.

Doesn't give me an email option. I assume that's because I'm not logged in. Can I log in without signing up for the NYT?

Posts: 15528 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Wordle 1,204 4/6

⬜⬜⬜

It shows up as the full graphic when I paste it in the message window, but truncates it as shown when I hit post.

Very strange...

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
That darn first letter. Is there some strategy that I'm missing out on to reduce my number of guesses when I've got all but the first letter?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11106 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wordle 1,204 4/6

⬜⬜⬜

It shows up as the full graphic when I paste it in the message window, but truncates it as shown when I hit post.

Very strange...

What you have posted is text, not image. You need to do screenshot, then use post image or similar service to host the screenshot.

I have not signed up for any accounts.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

That's a lot of work for a little brag...

I guess I'll just post a number.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Usually when I post pic it's an anti-brag because I missed it. Usually will three or four letters in the right spots and I still guess wrong. For some reason I hate using throwaway word to eliminate possibilities, just like to guess instead.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis