SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
5 for me today as well.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11088 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Got it in 4.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Almost blew my 85 day streak.
SIX.

Posts: 1101 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Next to last guess for me.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53236 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Next to last guess for me.

Same

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21105 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Four.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
seven Frown

Posts: 576 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
today I got it in 3.

Yesterday.. I guess I can give it away since it's over now....... I went through Snore, Score, Smore, and never got the actual word. busted.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11088 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
4 today

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15970 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Six yesterday, four today. Not exactly burning up the track but at least surviving.

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Three today. My first word matched 4 letters, leaving two possibilities.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53236 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
3 today and very straightforward.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

posted Hide Post
Got it on second try.
Of course, I had 3 in place on opening round.

Posts: 1101 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
You boys are good. Took me the usual 4.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Tres.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21105 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
took all 6 guesses today.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
6 with lots of greens

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15970 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Six for me too, and damn lucky I got it at all.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Cinco

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Got it in two.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18090 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post