SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
Crashed. I hate these ones.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8889 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Got it in 5, but only because I had used up a lot of letters and could not think of anything else.

Posts: 6599 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Was nervous after first two guesses...

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21179 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Busted.

Got skunked Monday too.

Best streak to date is 70, last streak before I busted Monday was 40.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15539 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
I got it in my usual 4. Not a bad choice for a wordle word for once.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2169 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
6 today
Yesterday's triple letter made it a tough one

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 16036 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
4 today

Posts: 4224 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Three with a heck of a guess after only landing two letters out of order on second guess.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21179 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
6 again today, 3-5 were 4/5 correct, just needed the first letter...

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 16036 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
6 today and lucky last guess...

Posts: 4224 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Too many choices and I busted today.

Posts: 6599 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Two today. :-)

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Busted yesterday. Two today. Razz

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Three today. Had two greens and three yellows on the second try.

Posts: 2169 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
3 again.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
III today

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Another 3. That's four days in a row with lucky guesses. Extremely unlikely since I don't even start with strategic starting words, just whatever word pops in my head first.

I should buy a lottery ticket.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
V today. I must have entered 10+ non-words until I just got lucky.

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Busted! Damn tough word.