SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Another 3

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15970 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Three for me today.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21105 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
5 today. Took a while to even think of a word to try with what I had.

Posts: 15970 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
3 for me today, which somewhat makes up for the 6 tries it took me yesterday

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6775 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Four, not the easiest word.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
A very painful six.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
6 for me, tough one

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
3 today.

Posts: 3025 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Four, a tricky one.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Just barely got it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21105 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
6 again
4 guesses with the same first 3 [green]. Lucky last guess.

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Busted. Too many choices.

Posts: 3025 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
4 today, but it feels like one of those words that should only take 2 or 3.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11088 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
4 today, but it feels like one of those words that should only take 2 or 3.

4 for me too

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Three today. Seemed like a strange word, I doubt I've ever used it or ever will.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
3 today and got it by pure luck. ---and good starter words Smile

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11088 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
Three today. Seemed like a strange word, I doubt I've ever used it or ever will.

Maybe if you lived closer to the ocean Wink

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:

Took me 5, and I was pretty sure #5 was another throw-away to eliminate letters.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15487 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Five, boo.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
4, lucky guess