SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mc Rib is coming back
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mc Rib is coming back Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pilken:
#McRibCount2020 = 11

Winning!!!

I am still at 4.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
You guys are terrible. I’m a bit of health freak with the lifting weights, protein, and super clean eating but I do get a cheat meal every week. I may be going to disgusting McDeez tonight!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12566 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Still my count is 0(zero) and passing mine off to whoever wants them but must insist that no fighting and bickering be involved. To each their own but the Mc rib just does not melt my butter................................. drill sgt.

Posts: 1949 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was curious, and am now in the 'one and done' side of the ledger.

Blechhh!

To each their own I suppose.

Posts: 3464 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Legend has it that not liking a McRib is considered Un-American.

Oh, and don't ever ask what is in it. Kind of like a hot dog.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
I have only had 2. I need to up my numbers before it is too late.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
2 more for lunch today. I'm no longer keeping count of how many I've had...
noticed that they're $.20 cheaper in the hood. $4.39 in the 'burbs.
What are you guys paying for them in your locales?

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4859:
I have only had 2. I need to up my numbers before it is too late.

Two are rookie numbers in this business! Razz

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motor59:
2 more for lunch today. I'm no longer keeping count of how many I've had...
noticed that they're $.20 cheaper in the hood. $4.39 in the 'burbs.
What are you guys paying for them in your locales?

$3.49 in rural-ish Cottonwood AZ.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Ordered a McRib today at lunch. Sauce on the side. Ordered McNuggets with hot mustard.

Mixed the McRib sauce 50/50 with the hot mustard. Threw a couple McNuggets on top of the pork, onions and pickles. Drown it in the sauce.

It was beyond delightful.

Now I want to order a McRib with no sauce, and throw some Carolina Gold mustard BBQ sauce on it.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Now we're talking. Wink

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had one today....good, but the amount of BBQ sauce used would have been enough for 3 McRibs.

Maybe an idea for next time....

Posts: 993 | Location: Northwest NJ | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Had 4 yesterday; 2 for lunch and 2 more a couple hours later as a mid-afternoon snack.
That might have been a wee bit too much in one day... had to force finishing the last one a little bit. Kinda queasy at the end there.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Think the McRib is OK, wife will not eat it.

McRib is basically made from pig tripe into a restructured meat.

Posts: 648 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
You guys are making me feel bad. I just got my first 2 today. I’ve fallen way behind my yearly count.

Posts: 3220 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
McRib is basically made from pig tripe into a restructured meat.

That isn't what stops me from trying another one; nor is the 200g of fat calories; nor the 54g carbohydrates.

It's the 12g sugar, which puts it into candy bar territory as far as my A1c management program goes. And it wouldn't stop 'with just one'. Probably.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I remember it from a long time ago as being meh. I had one last night. I was still meh.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I have sampled two this year. Not as memorable as when I cooked them in 1984. Too much sauce. Mashed flat and no visible ribs. Onions too large. I miss the 80’s.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Number 5 yesterday. Hope to hit half a dozen before they are gone for the year.

Mmmmmmmmm, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Good!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
quote:
Originally posted by Pilken:
#McRibCount2020 = 11

Winning!!!

I am still at 4.

My daughter brought one home for herself last night and after seeing it I'd say I'm winning at zero. Wink

Posts: 10825 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post