SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mc Rib is coming back
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mc Rib is coming back Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I still have not found one yet. Still looking. Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Two more days...

And then I eat my quota for the last 4 years.

You owe me Ronald, you red-headed son of a bitch.

Posts: 5130 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
The McRib is the Deadbeat Dad of the fast food world.

Shows up once a year and we are all supposed to act excited.

Razz That’s pretty awesome! I’m laughing.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
I don't get the craze. Tried a bite a few years back and the dog had the rest.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Why, when you cook so well, would you stoop so low? McD - it’s not just that I don’t like the taste. I’m actually scared to eat there. I would try many of the things in the getemono thread before I eat at McD. Not to mention poor dollar value.

Not trying to be insulting, I’m just surprised.

Side topic: any chance you know why Subway is such a popular sponsor/advertiser in Korean tv?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
quote:
Originally posted by drill sgt:
So sorry to hear this. This is one of the worst fast food sammiches out there. Will glady donate mine to whoever wants it............ drill sgt.

Email is in my profile. I’ll send you my address. It’ll probably still be edible when it gets here. Smile

if you care to donate 2 i want in line for the 2nd
I plan eating one at least twice ,I am Hoping for the Daily Double and catch a store that has Egg Nog Shakes

Posts: 1600 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Why, when you cook so well, would you stoop so low? McD - it’s not just that I don’t like the taste. I’m actually scared to eat there. I would try many of the things in the getemono thread before I eat at McD. Not to mention poor dollar value.

Side topic: any chance you know why Subway is such a popular sponsor/advertiser in Korean tv?

So think back to your younger days, best girlfriend ever, beautiful, popular, cheerleader, mom loves her, friends love her, she puts out, she’s the perfect package.

But you feel the need to go bang the school slut behind the bleachers at the football game. She’s not as hot, checks almost no boxes, but she fills some void you cannot rationalize.

The McRib is the school slut.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Ha. 'best girlfriend' as described as well as getting w/ the school slut were both out of reach for me. So never tried to get either. Probably explains why the desire for mcrib is inexplicable to me. Smile

But I get the gist since I live in the land of irrational desires.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaMike:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by drill sgt:
So sorry to hear this. This is one of the worst fast food sammiches out there. Will glady donate mine to whoever wants it............ drill sgt.

Email is in my profile. I’ll send you my address. It’ll probably still be edible when it gets here. Smile

if you care to donate 2 i want in line for the 2nd
I plan eating one at least twice ,I am Hoping for the Daily Double and catch a store that has Egg Nog Shakes

ANOTHER ONE!! Mad

First Beancooker, now you. Ya sons-a-bitches are trying to steal my McRibs!
Drill sgt's sammiches are MINE, I tell ya! ALL MINE!! I called dibs on 'em weeks ago, in the other thread.

Wink

So, the McRib Locator says that the McD's 15 minutes away has them already. Might just have to swing by on the way to work and investigate...

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:

So think back to your younger days, best girlfriend ever, beautiful, popular, cheerleader, mom loves her, friends love her, she puts out, she’s the perfect package.

But you feel the need to go bang the school slut behind the bleachers at the football game. She’s not as hot, checks almost no boxes, but she fills some void you cannot rationalize.

The McRib is the school slut.

LMFAO!

A friend once said the McRib is delicious and it’s like taking a shit off a cliff or at elevation. It’s just liberating Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
These ^^^^^^ are easily the best comments I've ever seen about the McRib. lololololololololol

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16189 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On a Wing
and a Prayer
Picture of Pilken
posted Hide Post
#McRibCount = 2

-------------------------
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
- Dr. Seuss

Posts: 2624 | Location: FINALLY just outside of Chicagoland | Registered: April 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
Confirmed McRibs are back in Land O Lakes, FL area. I am NOT telling you bastards which one thoughBig Grin

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
It looks like there may be some approx. 9 miles from my office. Guess where I am going tomorrow.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Ironically, the title of the thread is what you say about an hour after you eat one

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Seriously...I love these things. McDonalds and I have a hate love relationship. I hate giving it to my kids, but I remember just coming over from Vietnam, my family of 4 would have a 20 piece (dark meat) with rice and soy sauce. That was our Friday night dinner.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6009 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Had two for lunch today. Yum!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Trophy Husband
Picture of C L Wilkins
posted Hide Post
We have made this and it is really good. My wife is a McRib fan and liked this much, much better.

Rob's Real BBQ Baby Back Rib Sandwich

Posts: 3200 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Et me a couple yesterday! Delicious!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2837 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Now if they'd just bring back that szechuan sauce...

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post