SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mc Rib is coming back
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mc Rib is coming back Login/Join 
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I'm happy to say I ( we ) don't do fast food of any type. There are so many choices of 'mom and pop' places to eat where the food is good and made with care.

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
McRib? It must be November.

I'll be heading downtown tomorrow. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Had on Wednesday. Just like I remember.

Posts: 1997 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
The boy scored 2 goals in soccer yesterday, so I found myself in a Mcdonalds drive through for the first time since I can remember. Had no intention of eating anything that came out of that window, but saw the McRib and just ordered it. Ended up eating it later. I was starving and missed eating half the day to drink beer. It was pretty dam good, but my judgment was impaired.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Why, when you cook so well, would you stoop so low? McD - it’s not just that I don’t like the taste. I’m actually scared to eat there. I would try many of the things in the getemono thread before I eat at McD. Not to mention poor dollar value.

Not trying to be insulting, I’m just surprised.

Side topic: any chance you know why Subway is such a popular sponsor/advertiser in Korean tv?

So think back to your younger days, best girlfriend ever, beautiful, popular, cheerleader, mom loves her, friends love her, she puts out, she’s the perfect package.

But you feel the need to go bang the school slut behind the bleachers at the football game. She’s not as hot, checks almost no boxes, but she fills some void you cannot rationalize.

The McRib is the school slut.

Yep, off to find the high school slut today.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried one yesterday. On the basis of one sandwich at one location it wasn't bad but one will take care of me for the next five years. Not the taste I remember and I would rate it as "fair". $5.20 including tax.

Posts: 1496 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Why, when you cook so well, would you stoop so low? McD - it’s not just that I don’t like the taste. I’m actually scared to eat there. I would try many of the things in the getemono thread before I eat at McD. Not to mention poor dollar value.

Not trying to be insulting, I’m just surprised.

Side topic: any chance you know why Subway is such a popular sponsor/advertiser in Korean tv?

So think back to your younger days, best girlfriend ever, beautiful, popular, cheerleader, mom loves her, friends love her, she puts out, she’s the perfect package.

But you feel the need to go bang the school slut behind the bleachers at the football game. She’s not as hot, checks almost no boxes, but she fills some void you cannot rationalize.

The McRib is the school slut.

Yep, off to find the high school slut today.

Not sure a more perfect use of metaphorical explanation has occurred in all of history.

That being said I just got done sneaking out from under the bleachers and wiping the BBQ sauce from my fingers for the first time this year myself.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Problem is, if you order it with XTRA [sic] onion, you're likely to get it with NO onion. Mad

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Called my local McD's yesterday morning, yes they have them, had one for lunch and going back today.

Posts: 174 | Registered: February 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
So I finally made it over for two yesterday. Adding hot mustard to it and a few fries really brings it to life.

Going back today for sure.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
McDonalds here i come!

I am usually good for 5-6 a year before i get my fill.

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
I've enjoyed four of them so far. Love 'em!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2828 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
I just had my first one. Hopefully there’s time for 2, or 3, or 4 more.

Posts: 3220 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Had two yesterday and two today. Love McRibs. Cool

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I haven't had McDonalds in probaly 20+ years. Wife takes my 2 boys maybe once or twice per year.

I said to my 11 YO, "Hey, the McRib is back!".

His reply, "I heard it's a McStake". Awesome kid!

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Can't wait!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Just finished off two of them. The onions are nastier then ever!

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
I've had a couple this go-around, but Frankly I'm not feeling it this year.
They are definitely smaller than I recall, and the local McD's is charging $5.99 each for them.
No longer worth it, unless I find a deal.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I wanted McRibs and beer for dinner. Mrs Cooker looked at me like I had a dick growing from my forehead. Kimchee pancakes for dinner.

Now tomorrow, I’m going to crush a couple of those savage beasts with mustard and fries. I’m even going to V-Tail it and get some extra onions.

quote:
The “lol” thread

Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Going back down tomorrow.

School sluts have always been underrated.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post