SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mc Rib is coming back
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mc Rib is coming back Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Just as the swallows return to Capistrano, Just as the bulls run the streets of Pamplona, the McRib returns but once a year. Today this slut was all mine.

I'm lovin' it!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
1. Get to McD's at 10:30. This is when the breakfast menu is closing out and the lunch/dinner items (including the McRib) are being brought out. You can order from both menus.

2 Order one McRib sandwich.

3.Order 2 Egg McMuffins (the originals with ham).

4. Remove McRib from bread, toss the pickles, keep onions if you like onions. Cut McRib in half.

5. Place McRib halfs on egg Mcmuffins.

6.Enjoy the Egg McRib Mcmuffin(s)

(To those who like the McRib-you're welcome)

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Now if they'd just bring back that szechuan sauce...

This!

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last time I ate a McRib, it came back, starting at 2am.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Had my one for the season today. I’m good till next go round.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had one this afternoon. Paid $5.51 for it.

Car smelled like BBQ sauce on the way home. It was, very good.

Posts: 1452 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Had one yesterday. Tasted exactly as I remembered. Which is good.

Posts: 2011 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Got 2 of em. Solid 4 outta 10.

I like the IDEA of the Mcrib. Big Grin

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6969 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Decided to try a McRib for the first time today. Don't see the hype.

Sorry McRob lovers although it leave more for you. Back to avoiding McDonalds.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16399 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
The shitty Cottonwood McDonald’s doesn’t have the McRib. Neither does the shitty teal arched Sedona McDonald’s.

This is bullshit.

And that’s all I have to say about that.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had two last night, yummy. And messy.

Unfortunately I broke a lower front tooth next to one that had just been repaired. Go ahead McRib haters, blame the sandwich!

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
Decided to try a McRib for the first time today. Don't see the hype.

Sorry McRob lovers although it leave more for you. Back to avoiding McDonalds.

McRib is the only reason i go to McDonalds,
And i had mine Today

Posts: 1602 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm going to leave Santa Claus a McRib on Christmas Eve next to the cookies and milk.

Posts: 1452 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
I am still surprised my one horse town still has a McDonald's. Even more surprised that they have the McRib. Had one today and might have another one tomorrow.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2PAK:
I'm going to leave Santa Claus a McRib on Christmas Eve next to the cookies and milk.

Don’t be surprised if he leaves a load of mud butt under your tree.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Had one today. Tasty. Made a mess.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Still refuse to consume one of those nasty sammiches and still offering mine to someone who wants it but they have to be civil and no fighting and bickering because somebody else claimed mine. ................................. drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Go ahead and send it to Beancooker, sarge.
Here in the NYC Metro area, you can't swing a dead cat in a circle without hitting a Mickey D's that has them... every store I've checked in my near orbit has them. I've eaten a bunch already.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Success at last!!!

The local McDonald’s had the McRib. Mrs. Cooker thought they were quite tasty as well.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Good lawd Noah! lololololololololololololol

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post