SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does Mueller have dementia or something?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does Mueller have dementia or something? Login/Join 
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Everyone pointed at Grandpa Mueller's "sterling" resume when he was named Special Counsel. If his name is on the Report was just for credibility, it begs the question; how much else in Mueller's past is built on bullshit or the laurels of others?

What if all politicians are like that?

They are all full of shit, crooked, & entwined with each other.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3793 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Everyone pointed at Grandpa Mueller's "sterling" resume when he was named Special Counsel. If his name is on the Report was just for credibility, it begs the question; how much else in Mueller's past is built on bullshit or the laurels of others?

I'd say about the same percentage as Comey's supposed "sterling" reputation.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Mueller is in a way like John McCain - he did serve the country in the past (Marine officer in Vietnam, I have read), but his actions after he attained a position of power canceled it out and in the end they will be what he is remembered for. In other words, an asshole.

Posts: 27974 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Mueller is in a way like John McCain - he did serve the country in the past (Marine officer in Vietnam, I have read), but his actions after he attained a position of power canceled it out and in the end they will be what he is remembered for. In other words, an asshole.
I agree with your assessment 100%.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5742 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I was hoping we would have heard the last of Nads Nadler and Pencilneck Schifferbrains, but apparently not

still in the news, now trying to figure out something else on which to start impeachment

at what point can the people impeach these two assholes, just to start getting the country back on track

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53206 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I was hoping we would have heard the last of Nads Nadler and Pencilneck Schifferbrains, but apparently not

still in the news, now trying to figure out something else on which to start impeachment

at what point can the people impeach these two assholes, just to start getting the country back on track

Think that if they say the word impeach, impeachable, impeachment, and high crimes & misdemeanors enough times they will rally the troops against Orange Man Bad and sail into a utopian paradise of free everything.

They know that it would be a disaster if they actually impeach, so they'll say the word a lot and start a bunch of investigations so they can further say impeachment and investigation with out actually having to do it.

Man up House! Move to impeach this very afternoon. Put your money where your moth is, or shut the fuck up.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20832 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Rep. Debbie Lesko really got under Naders skin.
He cut her off pretty fast when her 5 minutes expired.

Her questions were very well formed.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Too bad Leslie Nelson has long since passed. He surely would have been perfect for the part of Robert Mueller. The stumbling. The bumbling. The utter confusion. They even bear a passing resemblance.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OcCurt:
Too bad Leslie Nelson has long since passed. He surely would have been perfect for the part of Robert Mueller. The stumbling. The bumbling. The utter confusion. They even bear a passing resemblance.

Surely, you can't be serious!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43911 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by OcCurt:

Surely, you can't be serious!

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2704 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Mueller had no answers to basic questions form Rep. Greg Steube.

Rep. Kelly Armstrong questions Mueller on Conflict of Interest with his investigation team.

Rep. Jim Jordan highlights the bias shown in deciding who was, and who was not selected for indictment for lying to the FBI.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3793 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Martha MacCallum played a statement from Rep. Ralph Nadler this evening.
He indicated that there was information outside the four corners of the Weissmann (Mueller) Report.

Can’t find a video but here is his quote.

“The information is important and I can’t characterize the specific importance because it’s specific that I don’t know the specific content on it.”

Martha commented, “he doesn’t know what he doesn’t know”. Big Grin

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/WpKM16ztLVg

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19589 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post