SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year.
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year. Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Straight from the time stamps of the videos

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
The time stamp on the Capitol Police video indicates East Coast time, not West Coast. The time stamp on the police officer's body-worn cameras indicate Greenwich Mean Time, not West Coast time. Did you take this into account?

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Now is a good time to let this go.

Yes and done, Sorry for the short fuse.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
The time stamp on the Capitol Police video indicates East Coast time, not West Coast. The time stamp on the police officer's body-worn cameras indicate Greenwich Mean Time, not West Coast time. Did you take this into account?

As I said, I’m only going on the video timestamps. I’m also left wondering who the mystery guest was in his car when he crashed drunk in Napa.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure you'd have a hard time finding anybody, even in CA, who likes the Pelosi's. He's a crook, and reportedly a drunk. She's a crook, and a career politician. But after the release of the video, it appears that this wasn't a gay get together gone wrong, like some, (me included), thought.

So, if we disregard everything except what the surveillance, and police body cam tapes actually show happened that night; it comes down to this:
An illegal immigrant nut job, (He overstayed his visa by 20-some years), breaks into a home and beats an old man nearly to death with a hammer. That ain't right.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
As I said, I’m only going on the video timestamps.
Are you saying you think the guy was in Pelosi's house for four and a half hours?
quote:
I’m also left wondering who the mystery guest was in his car when he crashed drunk in Napa.
Why? What does that have to do with this incident?

A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m also left wondering who the mystery guest was in his car when he crashed drunk in Napa.
Why? What does that have to do with this incident?[/QUOTE]

I think maybe he was suggesting the passenger in the car was DePape which of course there's no evidence of and is just wild ass speculation.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is what leftists do. They ignore facts and evidence and they attempt to reshape reality to create an outcome they desire. In this forum, such behavior is unacceptable.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
quote:
Why? What does that have to do with this incident?

I think maybe he was suggesting the passenger in the car was DePape which of course there's no evidence of and is just wild ass speculation.

No clue and almost don't care about who was in the car with him. But seeing how California politics and China's attemps to influence our politics keep intersecting there, maybe just check the box that Mr Pelosi wasn't being wined and dined by China.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
If I got into a wreck while driving while intoxicated and had someone in the car with me, should that person’s identity and reasons for being with me become public records? If they didn’t, I’m curious who among us would assume that because it wasn’t revealed that there was a grand conspiracy to hide sigfreund’s nefarious activities behind the cloak of official misconduct.

When I was still a teenager and first learned about the atrocities the Nazis committed in their death camps, I opined out loud that enough psychopaths or just those who would simply follow any orders given them and that would willingly carry out such programs in the US could be found in any large American city. I have no doubt that it would be even easier to find more than enough people to conduct a totalitarian-type domestic surveillance program.

It’s too bad the East German Stasi is long defunct. Some people would evidently fit right into their operational philosophy of wanting to know everything everyone is doing all the time, and why. Perhaps the Russian FSB is hiring. “But wait: He’s a public figure and we have a right to know such things.” Roll Eyes

As I said before, if we’re willing to deny other people their basic human rights, and that includes the right to privacy, then we will have nothing to complain about when our own rights are eliminated.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
It’s too bad the East German Stasi is long defunct.

They're still going strong. They just changed their name to "FBI".

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
That’s what makes the thing so strange and IMO is what fueled all the conspiracy talk. He’s from Berkeley, CA?

Berkeley is like Ground Zero of insane leftism, I didn’t think a guy sounding like that would be from there but he was.

You're not wrong, college campuses and their surrounding communities, are well known havens for the socially and mentally maladjusted, most of which are very left or hold some esoteric political or, social theory. The area has a lot of inexpensive and unconventional rental units, cheap food eateries, lots of social opportunities allow the off-kilter types to gather and Berkeley & Oakland offers all sorts of free mental health and various other services. We have a few members that are LEO's in this area, they can provide better perspective on the state of things.

DePape lived for a time at a well known household full of counter-culture, anti-convention activists who would protest at the Berkeley City Council; that city council is about as Left as it gets in the US for a sizable metro area. People like him and those he associated with are most definitely 5150; anyone who's dealt with the mentally ill, they latch onto a cause, thought or, idea, and go deeply down the rabbit hole formulating their own tangents and ideas, sometime even acting on them...doesn't matter the political leanings.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post