SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I prefer this brand over the woke dipshits

Great alternative to North Face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
I know that the parody company (“South Butt”) went out of business in 2011, but would appear that “North Face” has now become their own parody site. Roll Eyes

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
WTF. Nope. I don’t own anything NF. Used to go camping all the time for years and never bought anything from them always too expensive for me. And now I definitely won’t be buying their stuff.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
It’s all about making deviant behavior perfectly normal.

“That man that cut off his junk to become what neither God or nature intended is perfectly normal- accept them, or heck, give it a try when your hormones are boiling over in your teens when you would try anything”.

Except the “try it” thing wears off and you’re just an idiot with mutilated genitals, depression, and no future because NOBODY will want to grow old with you or even want you beyond a half hour of hard use.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Why is it so important to celebrate pride? I’ve never seen a similar focus for heterosexuality.

And last I checked, pride is not a virtue. In fact, it tops the list of the seven deadly sins. We should reject pride, not celebrate it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
It’s all about making deviant behavior perfectly normal.

IMO, this is the work of one man.

Bob Creamer, a Chicago hippie activist from the 60s became a political consultant and is one of those responsible for the present day Democrat Party. A life-long commie who has actually worked with Saul Alinsky, he has been a close confidant of Obama, having been logged into the WH hundreds of times for meetings. He was sitting next to Valerie Jarrett during Obama's last speech before leaving office with his WH staff and supporters. He was also one those named in a Project Veritas video of admitting to hiring operatives to disrupt Trump rallies.

Creamer decades ago had a theory that in order for Democrats to win elections, they somehow had to move the goalposts of what is socially acceptable to middle America towards leftist ideology, writing about this in a strategy book published in 2007. It became the blueprint of today, the reason why homosexuality, transgenders, race, hatred of the police, etc. have been aggressively pushed and forced, eventually to become part of the mainstream.

Bob Creamer is the guy under the bed, the man behind the curtain. One evil fuck, and largely unknown.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My work is in the outdoor industry so, I can comment from a somewhat 'insider's perspective'

The campaign from these companies is the inclusivity mantra that the marketing world has been spouting. As others have pointed out, there's a very, very small minority that 'feels' they aren't welcome and/or, there's a number of emotionally lost executives that need to virtue signal to the public, with an 'over-the-top' campaign. A number of brands tried to have BLM or Black History Month campaigns, most fell on their face as the majority of retailers wanted nothing to do with it after all the turmoil of 2020 or, having to subject their floor staff with having to deal with customer complaints. Why no Chinese New Year? Hispanic Heritage? St.Patrick's Day? Where's your Veteran's Day stuff? Why is one campaign larger than Independence Day, shouldn't that be the paramount holiday?

This clown (really, a man, dressed as a women, in outlandish outfit) was one of the 'big stories' at the most recent Outdoor Retailer show in Denver. It goes by the name of.... Pattie Gonia . Yeah Roll Eyes It held court with all the outdoor industry publications, company PR reps and marketing executives pushing this warped idea that clowns marching in the woods = inclusivity and acceptance. You're an attention whore dude, just cool down.

If you really want to torque-off these brands....take a pic and share it with their gear label and your guns. Nothing bends the marketing people's nose more than a jacket or, fleece with an evil gun next to their label. Hashtag the brand so it gets into their feeds, their world completely revolves around social media; if it doesn't happen there, in their minds it didn't happen.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
(All we are saying, is) Don’t be a Dick!

Sing it to John Lennon’s Give Peace a Chance tune. Big Grin

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12111 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the link in corsair’s post, “it” is a. . .

“professional homosexual”

Quick, someone call the vice-squad and report this dastardly fiend!

Posts: 3480 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Simply more tribalism

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love it.
That comedian Ricky Gervais has a routine now that he refers to them as "those alphabet people"

Posts: 1660 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why Pizza Hut Customers Are Slamming The Restaurant And Calling For A Boycott

https://www.ibtimes.com/why-pi...ling-boycott-3529808

Pizza Hut is under fire from its customers who are calling for a boycott of the pizza chain over a book recommendation it recently made for its kids’ book club, which references a child that becomes a drag queen.

The book in question is “Big Wig” by author Jonathan Hillman and illustrated by Levi Hastings, which “celebrates the universal childhood experience of dressing up and the confidence that comes with putting on a costume,” according to the Book It! book club website.

The website continues to describe the book by saying, “And it goes further than that, acknowledging that sometimes dressing differently from what might be expected is how we become our truest and best selves.”

The book, which is targeted toward grades PreK to 3, has caused a firestorm on social media as customers of Pizza Hut have called out the chain for endorsing it for kids.

The book “Big Wig” was published by Simon & Schuster in February. It is a story about a child who competes in drag in a neighborhood costume competition. Here, they become B.B. Bedazzle, and a wig is a key part of their ensemble that helps instill confidence and inspire dreams in those that also wear the wig, according to the author’s website.

https://www.jhillmanbooks.com/big-wig

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Does anyone still eat at Pizza Hut?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
If you really want to torque-off these brands....take a pic and share it with their gear label and your guns. Nothing bends the marketing people's nose more than a jacket or, fleece with an evil gun next to their label. Hashtag the brand so it gets into their feeds, their world completely revolves around social media; if it doesn't happen there, in their minds it didn't happen.
Then these 'marketing' people are actually dumber and more worthless than I even think they are. When you're willing to alienate and anger an overwhelming majority of your paying customers to placate an infinitesimally small minority of people that likely won't buy your products anyway, you really suck at your job.
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Does anyone still eat at Pizza Hut?
Pizza Hut still does a lot of delivery business here.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scot818:
WTF. Nope. I don’t own anything NF. Used to go camping all the time for years and never bought anything from them always too expensive for me. And now I definitely won’t be buying their stuff.

Add 'Marmot' to the list. I have a bunch of their gear; Tents, Sleeping Bags, Outerwear, etc, all of which I REALLY like, but I received two rapid-fire emails from them dripping with 'Pride' and adorned with all the colors of the 'Rainbow' Roll Eyes

I promptly unsubscribed, and added Marmot to the 'So woke I don't need ANY more of your Shit' list! Just say Nope!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marketing people are generally not the sharpest tacks. It's the easiest major in business schools. And a lot of women major in it. So what else would you expect from younger women who aren't incredibly bright?

These are the same idiots that put "she/her" in their email signatures even if there is no question about their gender. They also spout whatever the progressive party line is at the moment.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Have you seen the latest photos and videos from “drag your kids to pride” in Dallas? Scantily clad drag queens dancing provocatively in front of kids. Kids stuffing dollars down the drag queen’s waist band. While a neon light on the wall behind the vile show displays “It’s not gonna lick itself”. This crap has gone too far. Evil is rising. God we need you now.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Marketing people are generally not the sharpest tacks. It's the easiest major in business schools. And a lot of women major in it. So what else would you expect from younger women who aren't incredibly bright?

These are the same idiots that put "she/her" in their email signatures even if there is no question about their gender. They also spout whatever the progressive party line is at the moment.

Exactly. It’s a “soft” skill.

Just like they say, I know half my marketing dollars are working, just not sure which half.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
It occurs to me that these parents who intentionally expose their kids to the LGBTQ culture are displaying classic symptoms of Munchausen Syndrome by proxy. They replace medical conditions for LGBTQ culture to satisfy out of control attention seeking. In both cases the well being of the child is sacrificed for the interests of the parent.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
California Democrat Has a Sick Response to Texas Lawmaker Wanting to Protect Kids From Drag Shows

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...2-education-n2608396

A California Democrat responded to a Texas lawmaker’s plan to protect children from drag shows by vowing to introduce legislation that would force “Drag Queen 101” on K-12 schoolchildren.

“Drag shows are no place for a child,” Texas state Rep. Bryan Slaton tweeted. “I would never take my children to a drag show and I know Speaker Dade Phelan and my Republican colleagues wouldn’t either. I will be filing legislation to address this issue in the new #txlege.”

Slaton’s comment comes after a number of videos circulated over the weekend showing parents taking young children to gay bars to watch drag shows, and in some cases participate in them.

“The events of this past weekend were horrifying and show a disturbing trend in which perverted adults are obsessed with sexualizing young children,” Slaton said in a statement.

California state Sen. Scott Wiener responded to Slaton’s tweet by saying it gave him an idea for a new piece of legislation.

“Offering Drag Queen 101 as part of the K-12 curriculum,” said the gay lawmaker, who represents San Francisco. “Attending Drag Queen Story Time will satisfy the requirement.”

While it’s unclear whether Wiener is serious about the legislation, he has introduced radical items in the past, such as SB 145, which “would exempt from mandatory registration under the act a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors if the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor and if that offense is the only one requiring the person to register.”

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post